• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post pictures you've taken with the camera

How about this one? Clipped a deer last night :(

Headlamp2.jpg

Upvote 0
When you say you finally figured out how to focus what do you mean? I'm having a terrible time taking good pics. It seems like the subject in my pictures are usually a bit blurry but the rest of the pic is fine..any help would be appreciated.

That is because the camera just doesn't take great pictures. When you look at these pictures, while some of it might be in focus, the rest is washed out and blurry, or when it is brought up to normal size looks horrid and pixelated. I've taken batch after back of pictures, with different settings and found there to be no real saving grace. Yes, the phone is better than a 2MP piece of crap that was strapped on previous phones, but it has a whole new set of issues.

Washed out colors, poor highlights, the camera is mediocre. The pictures do look good at a smaller resolution, but the larger you get and the more things you bring into frame the more the camera seems to flake on you.

Upvote 0
LOL I had a whole bunch of tabs open in FF from various Subaru boards and I just closed one which revealed this page... and I thought "who posted an Evo on the WRX photo page!?" ;)

Awesome pictures! I really like the color matched lugs. I may have to try popping the center caps out of my Rotas and see how they look... I don't like the emblem on them but was worried that it would look funny. But if it looks like yours I'd be happy... Very nice

Upvote 0
Have any of you played with settings or other camera apps that have a little bit quicker of a shutter speed? I'm having lots of trouble capturing any kind of motion clearly.

Manually set the highest ISO, this will make the shutter faster.

It will also introduce an incredible amount of noise due to the fact that there are too many megapixels crammed into a tiny sensor.

Alternatively, you could pan the camera to keep the subject relatively stationary in the frame as you shoot. This will introduce background blur rather than subject blur.

There is nothing else you can do.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones