• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post sweeterhome 2 themes

Upload them to an image hosting site (e.g., photobucket, flickr, imageshack, tinypic, etc.). Then click on the little yellow icon of the Mountain in the message editing box and paste the URL for the image into the box that pops up. It'd be best if the picture was sized down so that it's not so gigantic.

Or you can use the attachment feature to upload your photos.

Upvote 0
ok, here it goes... my first attempt at sweeterhome... still a major work in progress i borrowed a theme just until I can figure it out... but does anyone see the humor in my "sweeterhome".... my wallpaper is a Home... I thought it was funny... also the bottom center picture is me and the hubby..... Hopefeully I can get the hang of this....and fingers crossed the pics are an ok size....still cant get the pics to show up grrrrrrrr

droid screenshots pictures by skottiesgerl - Photobucket

Upvote 0
Build 727 is rockin! When I installed it, I turned off "Automatically sync tags", removed all of the tagged trays and exchanged them for custom trays, and I have yet to sign in. It is running faster than any other home app (including the stock app) that I've ever used. Awesome!

SH.jpg

Upvote 0
Build 727 is rockin! When I installed it, I turned off "Automatically sync tags", removed all of the tagged trays and exchanged them for custom trays, and I have yet to sign in. It is running faster than any other home app (including the stock app) that I've ever used. Awesome!

SH.jpg

you are killing me!!!! I have been on this forum almost a month now... still trying to figure out the sweeterhome thing and everytime I blink you have a whole new theme..... haha I like this one though.... Mine is not my own, borrowed it and still trying to figure out the sweeterhome thing..... been reading many of your posts... very helpful....

Upvote 0
I think I've gotten my home theme to a decent place functionally and aesthetically.

Note: I definitely borrowed wallpapers/ideas from many others :)

Home: Media, Connect, Location
Left: Calendar, News, Recreation, Social
Right: Tools, Productivity, Commerce, Car
Top: Direct Dial shortcuts
Bottom: All Apps

Attachments

• Landscape 1.jpg
    Landscape 1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 134
  • Landscape Connect.jpg
    Landscape Connect.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 131
  • Landscape calendar.jpg
    Landscape calendar.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 106
  • Landscape News.jpg
    Landscape News.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Landscape Tools.jpg
    Landscape Tools.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Landscape Top.jpg
    Landscape Top.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 99
  • Landscape bottom.jpg
    Landscape bottom.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 0
you are killing me!!!! I have been on this forum almost a month now... still trying to figure out the sweeterhome thing and everytime I blink you have a whole new theme..... haha I like this one though.... Mine is not my own, borrowed it and still trying to figure out the sweeterhome thing..... been reading many of your posts... very helpful....

I'm not creating "new" themes ... I just keep tweaking my DrPepper theme. Recently I just created my own custom wallpaper instead of using the stock one, and I created my own icons down at the bottom (stock icons are so lame). I also tweaked the Beautiful Widget clock a little (transparent background w/ 3D numbers).

Upvote 0
ok, here it goes... my first attempt at sweeterhome... still a major work in progress i borrowed a theme just until I can figure it out... but does anyone see the humor in my "sweeterhome".... my wallpaper is a Home... I thought it was funny... also the bottom center picture is me and the hubby..... Hopefeully I can get the hang of this....and fingers crossed the pics are an ok size....still cant get the pics to show up grrrrrrrr

droid screenshots pictures by skottiesgerl - Photobucket

I think you have real potential. I like the room concept. You should place your springboards in top of furniture. Like press the sofa for entertainment, etc.

Upvote 0
@MrMan, I didn't think anybody would want it, but I've uploaded my theme. You can search under my username.

@MYandroidUSERNAME, I remember you uploaded some of your black-colored icons a while back. I really like these blue-black ones. Any chance you could upload those as well? These icons might actually prompt me to use Bettercut.

@Everybody: i just uploaded my theme, and I checked to make sure all my trays had the "Embed" option set to "no". However, if I clear my theme, create a new one, reboot etc., and then download my own theme again, all the items, including Direct Dial shortcuts, are there. Is that because SweeterHome is saving some info on my SD Card, or because I actually have embedded some of my info without realizing it? Thanks.

Upvote 0
One issue that I have always had with Sweeter Home is that I have some pics on my left, right, and bottom portrait screens. And if I use landscape mode (which has totally separate screens on them as well), when I return to portrait mode, these icons are resized and look bad. I have tried everything I can think of to keep this from happening. I guess I should take screenshots to show y'all what I'm referring to.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones