1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

post update..phone does't ring

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by DirtyD, Nov 21, 2009.

1. DirtyD

DirtyD Member

Nov 9, 2009
    After I did the update my phone doesnt ring it goes straight to voicemail....very annoying. I checked my settings and didn't see anything wrong.

also when I call someone sometimes it doesnt ring and all I get is their voicmail.....anybody got anything?!?!:thinking:

Advertisement

2. blampars

blampars Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Michigan
    my phone rings, but the ring lag can be pretty bad at times. even with my phone sitting next to me, i can't answer a call quick enough. maybe a 4 second window at best.

3. owenepstein

owenepstein Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Just to chime in - I have the same problem post update. When is it getting fixed - it's is a PRI. 1 issue. No?

4. illini

illini Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009
    I had this problem Pre and Post update. Sprint couldnt figure it out so they're sending me a new one. After a number of factory resets its now working but lags bigtime. Im going to take the new phone and not look back.

5. DirtyD

DirtyD Member

Nov 9, 2009
    this is a new phone.....I replaced my other Hero because when the battery died the phone would hard reset itself...that was after the update as well.....so Sprint swapped it for a new one and I did the update and now this phone doesn't ring.....I will probably have to swap this one too:(:thinking::mad:

6. illini

illini Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2009

Do a Factory Reset before you call. Not a battery pull go into settings/security/ factory reset.

7. ToxicToastKatz

ToxicToastKatz Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2009
    Civil Engineer
    Aurora, IL
Tags: