• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Android Desktop

I found a similar wallpaper. Maybe that helps:
wallpaper_hal.jpg

ok...I'll bite. WHERE did you find the wallpaper? There does seem to be hundreds of apps and sites for this...help a brotha out?

Joey

Upvote 0
1263054182166-1.jpg1263054150298-1.jpg1263054212872-1.jpg1263054238292-1.jpg1263054266222-1.jpg1263055047686-1.jpg

Home++ (I prefer GDE, but it doesn't take screenshots.)

Wallpaper - "TerraTime" live wallpaper, show current sunlight and shadow on the Earth.

Screen 1 - MAINTENANCE AND SETTINGS
Widgets- "Mini Info", "MotoTorch", "AudioManager" & stock power widget.
Apps- "GPS Status", "Speed Test" & stock settings.

Screen 2 - HOME SCREEN
Widgets- "Beautiful Widgets" Beautiful Home, "The Weather Channel" & "S2 Calendar".

Screen 3 - APPS
Apps- "Celeste", "Google Sky Map", "Google Maps", "My Tracks", "Phandroid", "Barcode Scanner", "Google Goggles", "Solitaire", "Jewles", Gmail, Email, Messaging & The Market.

Screen 4 - CALENDAR
Widget- "Pure Grid Calendar"

Screen 5 - APPS & INFO
Widgets- Stock calendar & "TerraTime" clock,
Apps- "United States Constitution", "Mil-dot Calculator", "Bubble", Calculator, "B&B Gallery" & camera.

Screen 6 - ENTERTAINMENT
Apps- "A Online Radio", "Google Listen" & "TV.com"
Widgets- Stock music, "Pandora" & "You Tube".

Screen 7 - ROOM TO GROW

Reactions: Bluayez
Upvote 0
phonebackground.jpg

What are some thoughts on this? The left screen I have random crap and phone tools., plus the pandora widgit The middle screen is the music widgit, email, various chat tools, some essential stuff. The right screen is the 2.1 news + weather, as well as games. Also, I have weatherbug installed just so I always have the temperature in the notifications bar, as I don't know how to do this with the 2.1 widgit. This is on the moto droid.

Upvote 0
I just started using open home yesterday so im still new to the whole theme thing... Ive got everything set up on my phone how I want it now, except my dial pad... I saw someone else on here that had a customized dial pad.... where do i get one? Do they come with some themes or is it something totally different i need to download?
thanks

The Dialer is an app so generally for different appearance or features you will need a dialer replacement, or if rooted have a ROM that has ported a dialer from a different build.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones