• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Android Desktop

This appears to be one of the default Launcher Pro docks.

In Launcher Pro press > Menu > Preferences > Appearance Settings > Dock Background > "Glass"

Hope I am correct. This was from the top of my head (cant test as I use a dock that's no longer on my phone to restore to)

However, here are some alternatives and I hope this helps !
blackbge.png

bluebg.png

greenbg.png

midnightbluebg.png

oceanbg.png

orangebg.png

redbg.png

skybg.png

whiteblackgb.png

grayglassbg.png

blackglassbg.png

blueglass3bg.png

bluglassbg.png

blackgraybg.png

blackandwhitebg.png

whiteandblackbg.png

orangegraybg.png

vistabg.png
(aalopez10)

Regards,
Rexonon

hehe thanks :cool:

Upvote 0
Here's my LG GT540:
185887_1840458969049_1167791278_32236375_2652316_n.jpg

The 2 blue toggle widgets are from Rounded Labs, the icons are from Android 2.2, dock is simpledock. I only have 3 screens, the other 2 contain the Calendar and People widgets from Launcher Pro.

Does anyone know if there are wifi and sound toggle widgets like the ones from Rounded Labs but in black and white, so they fit the clock?

Well, I don't know of any like Rounded Labs in black&white, but I reskinned some CurveFish widgets that I think would fit with the style of your clock:

Plain White Silence & Wi-Fi Widgets

I can't test them on a lower resolution device, so let me know if they work.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
Well, I don't know of any like Rounded Labs in black&white, but I reskinned some CurveFish widgets that I think would fit with the style of your clock:

Plain White Silence & Wi-Fi Widgets

I can't test them on a lower resolution device, so let me know if they work.

Hope this helps!

Wow, thanks for your help! They work just fine but look a little jagged on my phones 320 x 480 screen: bayimg - image: screenshot.png - free uncensored image hosting

But still looks better than before I think :)

Upvote 0
thats a great tutorial and im sure you put a lot of time into it, but is there any other way of making the icons without using photoshop? actually, this is he wrong subject in the wrong thread and a silly question on top of all that so im sorry for wasting your time :/

There are many ways to create icons without using Photoshop. Decent image editing software will produce the best results. It also makes it easier to add the text labels. GIMP is a good, free image editing software that works a lot like Photoshop. I have a brief tutorial on how to make the icons using GIMP here: Image Resizing Using GIMP. There are also templates with the text already added in the "Android7 Theme" thread (see link below).

Another way to make the icons is to just resize any image to the correct pixel dimensions. Using any basic image editor that can crop images works fine for this. You just probably won't be able to add the text to the icons this way.

Of course, you can always just use the icons that we all created already. Just go through the original thread: Android7 Theme. I tried to list links to all of the icons in the first post.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: LaDrOIdBoy
Upvote 0
Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
These are great: Thanks!
(I really like your "MyIcons" ~ would it be alright to ask for several more? I was thinking: Shazam, Gmail, Nav, Map, Pics, Video, YouTube, Music, Contacts.) Thanks in advance!!!:)

Thank you :) Gmail is already in the folder. Sure thing. Will upload tonite. Now understand, this font is quite large so the more letters to a word the more unreadable it becomes. So either I will have to abbreviate some words (ie Shazam - Zam, YouTube - UTube, Contacts - something like Tacts or Peepz or Fav or Folks or something) bc if not, u wont be able to read it.

***Update*** 12 new icons uploaded. Lemme know if they work for you :)

Reactions: RadYOacTiVe
Upvote 0
Hi Mykela,

Any chance you can make an "Astro" icon. Great stuff...thank you!

Thank you :) Gmail is already in the folder. Sure thing. Will upload tonite. Now understand, this font is quite large so the more letters to a word the more unreadable it becomes. So either I will have to abbreviate some words (ie Shazam - Zam, YouTube - UTube, Contacts - something like Tacts or Peepz or Fav or Folks or something) bc if not, u wont be able to read it.

***Update*** 12 new icons uploaded. Lemme know if they work for you :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones