• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Android Desktop

04072011_1.png

03172011_1_reduced.png

04042011_1_alt.png

Fantastic! Would you care to share the background you use on the first screen? Also what icons you are using on the first screen! Cheers :)

Upvote 0
Top (Any RSS reader widgets)
Top.jpg
Left (Pure Grid Calendar and PowerAMP)
Left.jpg
Center (Mickey Mouse clock and TerraTime widget)
Home.jpg
Center (Tapping a hidden Springboard on the bottom left shows this screen, System Info Widget and a custom tray)
HomeCustom.jpg
Center (Tapping the bottom half of the TerraTime clock widget shows all apps, tapping the top half launches the TerraTime app)
HomeAllApps.jpg
Right (Palmary Weather 4x2, Beautiful Widgets 1x1, and WeatherBug Elite Map widget and a custom tray)
Right.jpg

Upvote 0
Ofcourse not! Feel free. Thats why I share them :)

My home screen, with flower shortcuts for Camera, Shoot Me and Profile Setting toggle widget

The "moon" by the Buddha is a circle launcher for work contacts

My "driving" screen" with voice search, memo, pdf to speech, GPS HUD etc

Visualizer Desktop with various shortcuts

Mykela...i'm going to use your lotus flower, if you don't mind.

Upvote 0
Thank you so much! They took FOREVER!! lol

Ofcourse. Which one do u need? I have 5 different ones. Actually, I just uploaded all of them to my dropbox. Theyre in Icons > Misc....the one Im using is case 7. Feel free to PM if u run into a snag. I'll be off and on all weekend but PMs email me direct so I usually see it right away. U can overlap with ADW and LPP. I use a 10x10 grid on LPP
Mykela, I managed with your explanation :)
It actually almost lined up perfectly, but I was doing this on the Galaxy Ta and the bigger res may have put out the alignment a bit.
Most of the time I fiddled aferwards, and that of course made the two widgets look like magnets fighting each other :D
I'll resize your artwork and see if I can get a better alignment going.
Anyway it looked good on screen making it almost worth he effort.
Thanks again for your help!

PS by the time I get it working my trial will have run out.
Would you believe you can finally buy Android Apps on the Market in South Africa :D from this week.

Actually I shouldn't complain the Galaxy Tab 10.1 " is already here and my next phone has just arrived too, the HTC Sensation :) although that locked bootloader is not the best decision HTC have ever made. What were they thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
Yea, Im glad it 'semi' worked! Lol. LMAO @ 2 magnets fighting! haha. I actually tried to resize it for my tablet too and it never quite lined up perfectly so i gave up on it. Works for the Inc and I use that more than my Tab anyway. And yay! for buying android apps now! Oh...check your pm, I sent u a gift :) hee hee

Mykela, I managed with your explanation :)
It actually almost lined up perfectly, but I was doing this on the Galaxy Ta and the bigger res may have put out the alignment a bit.
Most of the time I fiddled aferwards, and that of course made the two widgets look like magnets fighting each other :D
I'll resize your artwork and see if I can get a better alignment going.
Anyway it looked good on screen making it almost worth he effort.
Thanks again for your help!

PS by the time I get it working my trial will have run out.
Would you believe you can finally buy Android Apps on the Market in South Africa :D from this week.

Actually I shouldn't complain the Galaxy Tab 10.1 " is already here and my next phone has just arrived too, the HTC Sensation :) although that locked bootloader is not the best decision HTC have ever made. What were they thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
Todays results . Much better than the late night , no sleep attempt posted earlier.

Wallpaper courtesy of eyebeam. Check out his sticky in re: making wallpapers!

Still supporting the soon to be world renowned Niteowl360 semi sense icons :cool:
Circle launcher and LPP calendar , blackluster dock bar, animated analog clock and brilliant quotes.

Dscreen5221.png

Reactions: eyebeam
Upvote 0
Todays results . Much better than the late night , no sleep attempt posted earlier.

Wallpaper courtesy of eyebeam. Check out his sticky in re: making wallpapers!

Still supporting the soon to be world renowned Niteowl360 semi sense icons :cool:
Circle launcher and LPP calendar , blackluster dock bar, animated analog clock and brilliant quotes.

Dscreen5221.png
You have definitely become the master of the 3 screen multipicture wall creator.
This one even beats your recent 'lounge' effort.
I really am thrilled that you continue to enjoy the icons :)
I'm counting on you to post the next request at their new home below :D
See next post.

Upvote 0
Yea, Im glad it 'semi' worked! Lol. LMAO @ 2 magnets fighting! haha. I actually tried to resize it for my tablet too and it never quite lined up perfectly so i gave up on it. Works for the Inc and I use that more than my Tab anyway. And yay! for buying android apps now! Oh...check your pm, I sent u a gift :) hee hee
You should be called mykel'angel' :D
Thank you.
Please check your PM.
Could you use my mail address perhaps!?
Cheers

Reactions: mykela25
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones