• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Android Desktop

For details http://www.sassymrsk.deviantart.com
skyline.png

Upvote 0
New desktop. Decided maybe if I decrease my widgets to only the ones I really use most often I'd save a couple more hours of battery life. LOL.

11%2B-%2B3

11%2B-%2B4

11%2B-%2B2

11%2B-%2B1

Still havent decided if the wallpaper is gonna stay but miss Alodia is so pretty. LOL.

Now if someone could point me to the direction of nice Launcher Pro icons... :)

Oh yeah, widgets used are just bobclock D3, minimalistic text, ubermusic and android pro widgets

EDIT: found a wallpaper i liked better

11%2B-%2B1

Upvote 0
My phone needed a new look, so I spent all night messing around with widgets, colors and wallpapers. And no matter what I tried I always ended up with a relatively colorless and simplistic look.

I assume nudity isn't allowed on this forum, so I added those annoying black rectangles. Sorry ;).
Anyone who saw Babylon A.D. (whether they are willing to admit to it or not) might recognize the model - Ariel - from a very brief, uncredited role in a limo. And some other people might recognize her from assorted - credited - roles in a lot of movies and photos in different genres :).

ariel.jpg

WidgetLocker in the left image, with Brightness Level widget, Missed It! and Simi Clock.
Simi Clock again in the home screen, along with Simi Folder and GoLauncher. I had just started using WaveLauncher, but I actually think I prefer Simi Folder.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I'm really enjoying the Samsung Nexus S. These are just some of my screenshots I thought I'd share. I don't have a rooted phone so I have to do it the old fashioned way and use a camera.

Widgets:
Minimal Text, font used; DroidSans
Extended Controls

Home:

Nexus-S-Home.JPG

Net Tools:

Nexus-S-net-tools.JPG

Social:

Nexus-S-social.JPG

nice! I think there are a couple of non-root screen capture apps in the Market. Don't know if they are compatible with your phone but you might check it out.

Reactions: andruoid
Upvote 0
I'm really enjoying the Samsung Nexus S. These are just some of my screenshots I thought I'd share. I don't have a rooted phone so I have to do it the old fashioned way and use a camera.

Widgets:
Minimal Text, font used; DroidSans
Extended Controls

Home:

Nexus-S-Home.JPG

Net Tools:

Nexus-S-net-tools.JPG

Social:

Nexus-S-social.JPG

Well I wanna see your screenies - root is not required to do shots :)
Here is a link to doing this using the Android SDK on your PC - more than a few steps to follow, but efficient if you take tons of screenies as I do.
There are many apps in the market that will take screenshots without root (even if the description says you do). Here is one that is reported to work without root. You may want to check the thread for you phone, too. GL :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones