• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Android Desktop

Mine today

ss24.png

Upvote 0
Yep, you got it. Nope, I've never rooted. Feel free to find me here or there if you need anything :)

Ok Melissa, I gotta say this blew my away! The coolest screens. I see are almost almost always on rooted phones, I used to always be so disappointed because I would see something cool then find out I needed root to do it (I finally rooted my phone for the first time the other day) but dang, your screens are always amazing! I can't believe you don't have root! How cool is that, you are really really good!

Reactions: melissapugs
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Ok Melissa, I gotta say this blew my away! The coolest screens. I see are almost almost always on rooted phones, I used to always be so disappointed because I would see something cool then find out I needed root to do it (I finally rooted my phone for the first time the other day) but dang, your screens are always amazing! I can't believe you don't have root! How cool is that, you are really really good!

tyvm :) i was too fraidy cat to root on my first phone (optimus v) and by the time I thought I was ready, I got a Moto Triumph...and now I have to wait for dev :( oh well, some day

Made these for my wifey's Vibrant.

DebbiesScreens.png
What a nice hubby you are :) if I could get my dude to abandon his 7 year old crackberry (that still has a Cingular logo on it for the love of all that's holy) I would be that nice.

Upvote 0
Made these for my wifey's Vibrant.

DebbiesScreens.png

Lock screen:
BW 1x1 weather
Battery meter ??
Clock Q
Red_Slider from WL thread on XDA

Home Screen:
BW 1x1 weather
MYC - Choi template
Circle Battery
Simple TEXT icons
Cloud app drawer icon ??

Walls:
Home screen: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/VgE98_FXpUnvKq8gAmmh3g?feat=directlink
Lock screen:Browsing deviantART

This is just adorable! And since I'm a HUGE Vlad Studio fan, check out the cell walls by him here (his art is simply amazing.. be sure to read his terms of use ;) ).

Upvote 0
Got my to do list done early so played with the phone for awhile before heading to soccer game.
9_26_screens.png

Home screen is a WIP of something I saw on Deviant Art. With my attention span this is probably all the farther it will go LOL
A beautiful photo, a sleek UI, and a nice presentation. Sigh, now I must continue homework with inspiration and not enough time lol. Nice work :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones