• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Android Desktop

Dumb ques but why is it on my home screen I can change some icons to whatever I want but others I can't. For the ones that I cannot, when I long press them it just says either delete or re-size?

Not a dumb question, but are you sure that it's icons that won't change? Usually widgets will only offer delete/edit/resize/etc. Maybe it's a widget and not an icon? Sorry, only thing I can think of.

If this doesn't help, maybe let us know what system/launcher/etc. you're having this problem with.

Upvote 0
Originally Posted by [B said:
Harper77[/B]
Dumb ques but why is it on my home screen I can change some icons to whatever I want but others I can't. For the ones that I cannot, when I long press them it just says either delete or re-size?

Not a dumb question, but are you sure that it's icons that won't change? Usually widgets will only offer delete/edit/resize/etc. Maybe it's a widget and not an icon? Sorry, only thing I can think of.

If this doesn't help, maybe let us know what system/launcher/etc. you're having this problem with.
I have this happen as well.But I think its due to this vivid lock screen.When i have a shortcut such as messages icon on the lockscreen it will not let me change the icon on my home screen but it will let me change the ones that aren't on my lock screen if that makes sense.You might also try desktop visualizer to see if it will let you change them.

Upvote 0
Beautiful Widgets setup.
20111207200846.jpg

Upvote 0
Testing out invisible icons.
38813425556151117245010.jpg

As you can see in the second screen shot when i hit the invisible icon it highlights.
I have 4 shortcuts on this home screen.Makes it really nice to get full use out of your wallpaper.Just remember your shortcut placement.I used Desktop Visualizer free from the market to make the icon/shortcuts and and invisible icon image.Non rooted and still using HTC Sense.Using Musiclover Skin from HTC Hub.

38497925556157783911010.jpg

Your wallpaper is fantastic mind sharing?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Howdy. Anyone help out with 2 questions:

1. Where I can get the FlaresenseV2 slider?
(Post your Phone Home Screen **BE APPROPRIATE** - Page 5127 - xda-developers)

2. Where can I download the SimpleCircles skin for mclock, and how do I load it into mclock?

Thanks to anyone who can help me :)

Try these
xda-developers - View Single Post - [THEMES] WidgetLocker Theme Collection
xda-developers - View Single Post - [THEMES] WidgetLocker Theme Collection
xda-developers - View Single Post - [MOD][GUIDE] mClock Skins | Updated 22 Dec

Search feature on XDA ;)

Reactions: ricog
Upvote 0
Seem to be having a problem with the Simple Circles mClock. I can point mclock to the xml file, but for some reason I can't get the circles themselves to show up on my today screen and all options are greyed out. For some reason mclock isn't picking up the images to go with the xml code. Any suggestions?

Also, anyone have the QR to download Chronotopia. I've been to this site, but each time I've tried downloading the QR it says "download failed".
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1001203

Thx

Upvote 0
Seem to be having a problem with the Simple Circles mClock. I can point mclock to the xml file, but for some reason I can't get the circles themselves to show up on my today screen and all options are greyed out. For some reason mclock isn't picking up the images to go with the xml code. Any suggestions?

Also, anyone have the QR to download Chronotopia. I've been to this site, but each time I've tried downloading the QR it says "download failed".
[WIDGET][2.2+] Chronotopia beta 14 - The ultimate make your own widget - xda-developers

Thx

Best place to ask an mClock question is in the mClock skins thread on xda where you downloaded the clock., if you havent already . I'm sure the answer is there .

Reactions: ricog
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones