• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Android Desktop

The thing is though, a live wallpaper or widget only uses CPU/battery while youre on the homescreen (launcher) and thats an app you use a lot but dont spend much time in so IMO its worth while making it look beautiful. Unless you sit staring at your homescreen, it isnt using a high percentage of your battery :thumbup:

Upvote 0
The thing is though, a live wallpaper or widget only uses CPU/battery while youre on the homescreen (launcher) and thats an app you use a lot but dont spend much time in so IMO its worth while making it look beautiful. Unless you sit staring at your homescreen, it isnt using a high percentage of your battery :thumbup:

all I know is when I use it, my battery seems to drop much quicker than normal..

|[JTC MaxxHD]|

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
click

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones