• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Battery Stats Screenshot

azoller1

Android Expert
Jul 16, 2012
I wanna see what everyone is getting for their battery life, cause I don't seem to get a very good one....if your on a few ROM then hold power button then screen shot and then if your not just get a screenshot app from the market, the screenshot is at setting about phone battery then battery use and then take a pic of that screen and then click on the screen button then take pic of that screen, my spec is charging right now.....

Here are mine pretty decent with Holo rom

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1345345163577.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345345163577.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 148
  • uploadfromtaptalk1345345176373.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345345176373.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 124
  • uploadfromtaptalk1345345188350.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345345188350.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
I won't post my screenshot, but I put my stock battery back in last night after it had charged all day. It sat overnight as my phone always does and it down to 46% this AM. This is typical of the stock battery lately...it doesn't last long at all. Won't make it half a day with nominal use. Luckily the two aftermarket batteries are still OK. No way should a factory supplied battery die after a few months use, in a phone that clobbers batteries as badly as the Spectrum does!

Upvote 0
I have a good one here for you, checked my phone the other day and it was at 1% and stayed that way for a good ten minutes, while I took a screenshot and used the phone as a flashlight to go to bed and to find the wall plug next to my bed, and to turn the plug the right way, then plug it in...

HoLoS 3.2.6 modified in my usual way, with a generic $9.99 3800mAh extended battery from eBay. 4G on all the time, never use Wi-Fi, GPS was accidentally on the entire time, I use various CPU settings via profiles, which apparently were not working, as the phone was quite snappy at 1% battery... overclock to 1728 lagfree.

a6f84f0d-9b93-27dd.jpg

Upvote 0
If the phone powered off, or random rebooted, it would also look like that...

So I tested my 1% battery life yesterday. My phone alerted me to null battery life while I was on the phone. I know it isn't good for it; however I just ignored it and kept talking. When the phone started to shut down I plugged it in really quick, the person I was talking to send me an email that it lasted just over 10 minutes (I asked them to keep track when I got the alert)

I was hoping for more, but that is enough for me not to have to rush to plug my phone in everything it hits 16%...

Upvote 0
Yesterday I plugged my phone in after it had hit 1% for a good couple minutes and nabbed this screenshot first...
uploadfromtaptalk1346328336560.jpg

Again, I do not use Wi-Fi and turn it off every time the phone asks me, 4g is always on (except at night) I use phone weaver to power off my radios at 11pm and on at 7am. I never see it work any more; however here are the copy profiles I have setup in Rom toolbox. That is with the 3800 mAh cheapo eBay battery. If anyone has suggestions that might make it last longer, I am open to trying them.

a6f84177-58d8-6b64.jpg

a6f84177-58f5-ce4d.jpg

a6f84177-590e-da88.jpg

Upvote 0
I won't post any screen shots right now, but after ICS, my battery life greatly improved. Until recently that is. I don't know if my battery is toast, but nothing on my phone has changed...except my battery life is gone to crap. It started a few days ago. The two biggest drains are "screen" and "call standby". I'm not even using it that much and have my brightness turned down to about 25%.

I'll try swapping out to one of my other batteries, and see if anything improves.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones