• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

***Post your Beautiful Homescreens***

JB domination Theme
Go Launcher
Beautiful Widgets
Simi Clock, Google Search
Set CPU

Icons cut out from a screen shot.

Screenshot_2012-07-23-00-13-35.png

Upvote 0
Question for you guys that may or may not have been answered, Ive been using Zedge for my wallpapers and every single image asks me to crop it imo ruining the whole picture. Are you guys having to do the same or know of any places where I can get native resolution wall papers?

No. I use quickpic to select wallpaper, after Googling images that are 1440x1280 . Zedge doesn't tell you that.

I use go launcher too which has scrolling wallpaper

Upvote 0
Screenshot_2012-07-22-19-56-03.png

apex launcher
beautiful widgets
jelly bean theme for icons
the wallpaper i found on the picspeed wallpapers

a lot of great home screens in here. any advice clock/weather setup? feel like it could be more compact. using beautiful widgets. help?

Change your screen layout to 5x5 in settings.

Upvote 0
its a TouchWiz limitation, not an issue with your launcher...TouchWiz doesn't use wallpaper scrolling...so it wants to crop the image to fit a single screen...
Here is mine, I installed APEX first but the wallpaper still made me crop and does not scroll.

That was one of the many reasons I choose Apex and ditched touchwiz.
If you can find Wallpaper Maker 1.3 it'll allow custom cropping (the newer version doesn't).
I have a TIBU of it but need clarification if it's safe and not a security risk to share.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones