• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your best linpack/benchmarks here.

I'm running at 768 and completely stable, I would push it up there and see how it handles it

I heard that overclocking the CPU to too high of a frequency could cause it to burn out faster. Is that true?

I know when overclocking a regular computer's CPU that the potential for that scenario is there if it gets too hot. I do not want to permanently damage my Sprint HTC Hero.

Upvote 0
CM6 2.2, no JIT, LP, with uncapped kernel #14, collin battery tweak and I got the following:

1.896 MFLOPS
44.22 seconds
Norm res 5.68

WHAT THE HELL!!! I switched from DDv2.8 over to CM6 2 days ago and thought it was pretty fast. Someone want to tell me why my MFLOPS is so low???

JIT enabled got it to 3.429 MFLOPS. Do I need to run OC widget or SetCPU to get it higher?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones