1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Post Your Best Tweaks Here... CT Mod/CM7/CM9

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Extreme Wilson, May 12, 2012.

1. Extreme Wilson

I use CT and CM7 and CM9 testing. I've been wondering what are the best tweaks to use on our Prevails that give the most boost for 3G downloads and uploads and system related? I have been reading around on here and everything is so scattered. I thought I would start a thread so everyone can post their best results for mods that
    you all are using and which tweaks work best together. As well as newer tweaks and newer versions of tweaks that are good.

Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. tivofool

tivofool Well-Known Member

My best tweak is to not try to over clock too much on any rom. OK so that isn't a tweak :). I can get mine to go up to 900mhz but if I stress it with games for 15 minutes or some other intensive app it will reboot.

I keep mine at 864 now and its solid. Better to know what your particular phone will do and not try to over-do it.

I agree with you the tweaks on here are pretty spread out. You have to check back every so often to see what has been going on.

Samsung Galaxy Prevail Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, MSM7627-3 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews