• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

post your build and quality

like title states, post your build date and the experience you are having with it....i have had 2 10.07's and they both have had issues.

The quality of my phone is fantastic, I have YET to encounter any major problems besides the battery life which recently has correct itself and I get more than a day out of one charge... I got mine launch day 10.08 model, I hope I never have any problems! *knocks on wood* :)

Upvote 0
i would love to post that info if you could tell me were it is:)
by the way i have no issues orther than battery life. but i always want better batt life no matter what phone i have. so that dosen't count

to find your build date, turn off phone, remove battery and under the battery it should say 10.07 or 10.08...if you are having any issues or not post your build and your device's quality.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones