• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Droid screens!

scheng12

Nov 7, 2009
I don't know if this has been done before on this forum but I think it'd be a good idea to see what other people's home screens look like. I think this is a good way to get nice widgets and apps out there and share what we're using. I'll post a picture as soon as I figure out how to screenshot my Droid lol.

I don't know if there's another thread or not, but I couldn't leave this one with none so here's one of mine :)

azdroid-albums-moto-droid-screen-shots-picture346-screen-1.png

Here's a link for a thread full of all sorts of good things, including a link for instructions for screen shots. Also some of the homescreen replacement apps like dxtop have an option to capture home screens...but it doesn't allow you to capture screens in other apps.

Upvote 0
I don't know if this has been done before on this forum but I think it'd be a good idea to see what other people's home screens look like. I think this is a good way to get nice widgets and apps out there and share what we're using. I'll post a picture as soon as I figure out how to screenshot my Droid lol.

I was about to post to see if there was a thread like this but searched and found this. This will be a great thread for new and potential Droid owners. It's great to see the differences between the different home screen replacements. I can get mine in about a week and I scour this forum every night!

Upvote 0
What is the wiget with the digital clock and weather?

It's Beautiful Widgets. It's a couple of bucks in the market, but totally worth it. The weather is even animated when you click on it to bring up a forecast view.

I'm interested in the custom file to change the notification bar.. hopefully this can be done without rooting..not sure if I want to do that yet.

You must root the Droid in order to make this change. The steps are here:

http://androidforums.com/motorola-droid/25718-changing-statusbar-color.html

Upvote 0
I'd love to show my screens, but I can't get the sdk trick to work. My computer does recognize my droid, so the usb trick isn't needed?? My device manager doesn't question mark the droid when its connected. When I run the tool dmms...I get the window but no device tab :(

Is your Droid in debugging mode when you do this? Sometimes it takes mine a minute to show the device.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones