• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Droid screens!

pics of me running AdamZ smoked Glass with pete's 2.0.0 lockscreen patcher:

CAP201002211644.jpg

CAP201002211640.jpg

CAP2010022116401.jpg

CAP201002211641.jpg

only using 3/5 home screens, outside 2 are blank. more icons widgets save a lot of space.

Upvote 0
So I download drocap or whatever it is for screen shots, but when it says shake or whatever to take the pic or screen capture, but it takes the picture with the screen capture program still in it, saying start or stop etc.

And how long does the timer go? Can someone give me some instructions on how to use it. And how to access other screens before it starts up...?

Thanks for the help!

Upvote 0
So I download drocap or whatever it is for screen shots, but when it says shake or whatever to take the pic or screen capture, but it takes the picture with the screen capture program still in it, saying start or stop etc.

And how long does the timer go? Can someone give me some instructions on how to use it. And how to access other screens before it starts up...?

Thanks for the help!

Hit start then your home button and go to whatever you want to take a cap of then shake it. You'll have enough time, but I never tested how long the timer is.

Upvote 0
Once you push the "start" button, you're supposed to back out of the program and navigate to whichever screen you want to take a screenshot of... THEN shake it ;)

Said much more clear than me.

And I looked into the timer function. You hit the menu soft key go to "prefs" you switch "capture mode" to "timer trigger" then when you're back on on the start trigger screen there is a slider bar you can move to select the amount of time you want to trigger.

Upvote 0
I also like using Home ++ sometimes, but I like this look.

Damn widgets!!!! :D

Here's mine at the moment.
DroidBack.jpg

Two questions. Using GDE non rooted phone how do i take screenies?
and everyone using beatiful widgets for there clock what skin is that for the HTC looking clock?

It's the old skin. HTC made the developer remove it because it was infringing on their design.

Upvote 0
Here are my screen shots: I'm rooted running BB 7.9 at 1.1 Ghz. Ive had my phone for about a week now

lockscreen.png

Lock Screen with 2.0 un-locker and nexus one live wallpaper.

homefr.png

Home Screen with Weather Widgets Donate, Battery Left, SetCPU, Handcent SMS, (Icons changed via Bettercut)

right1o.png

All those are self explanatory, some direct dials, and the wifi and vibrate toggles are beautiful widgets,
and mototorch led too

right2.png

Stock Music Widget, Wifi Tether, Stock Calc with changed icon, Astro, picture frame widget (I like to ski)

left1.png

Droid Root Pro (a life saver), Advanced Task Killer, Barcode Scanner, Temp Monitor,
and the rest are stock apps with changed icons

left2z.png

Stock Power Widget, Car Home (renamed GPS with new icon), Meridian (renamed Videos with new icon)
Tip Calculator (new icon) and Ringdroid (awesome app for ringtones), also another picture frame (love paintball!!)

All screens are running the Nexus One live wallpaper, also using the N1 boot screen as well.

Upvote 0
can you pretty please tell me where i can get that octogon battery indicator, i've looked everywhere

well 1st: GOOD EYE MATE!!! lol thought no one would see it cuz its so minuscule :D

2nd: sure ill tell you, in fact PM me your email and ill send you the file with the right stuff :D including some easy step by step guide for an easy "do-it-yourself" mod experience. CHEERS.:cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones