• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Droid screens!

My screens:

SweeterHome15I-1.png

SweeterHome15I-2.png

SweeterHome15I-3.png

SweeterHome15I-4.png

This is impressive and looks extremely useful. Does anyone know if there is a way to do this with HelixLauncher? I have Apps Organizer installed, but doesn't quite do the same. I can only create icons, not actual groups like this..

Upvote 0
I feel like this question must have been asked before but here goes. I see a lot of people with what appears to be Beautiful Widgets except they have the flip clock from Sense UI (in differing variations). I'm after the one that looks translucent and dark colored but it is not a theme you can download with the widget. Is this taken from a UI theme or a custom rom or what?

I'm running Cyanogen 5.0.5.3 right now.

Upvote 0
I feel like this question must have been asked before but here goes. I see a lot of people with what appears to be Beautiful Widgets except they have the flip clock from Sense UI (in differing variations). I'm after the one that looks translucent and dark colored but it is not a theme you can download with the widget. Is this taken from a UI theme or a custom rom or what?

I'm running Cyanogen 5.0.5.3 right now.

I believe the one you're referring to is a skin for Weather Widget donate.

Upvote 0
I stumbled upon this Buuf Themed Cyanogen ROM and had to try it out.
I have not seen anyone else post it here so I thought I would share.

Custom set up information is below the screen caps.

3X_Kq15D-igZWE8wPxRPdA
T-cap%20a.jpg
T-cap%20d.jpg
T-cap%20e.jpg
T-cap%20h.jpg
T-cap%20f.jpg
T-cap%20g.jpg
T-cap%20c.jpg
T-cap%20b.jpg

3X_Kq15D-igZWE8wPxRPdA
fiGGqdWHeDbzD3nYL0fFEA
b1CWVt_MivnlpeZENPebPQ
N8FJbsAGW_cgXbm3MQtSiw
_WM-b9U0sWe8qYJDd0h1uw
Qgk7bQSo7VLo4aPX84QqYA
Ubw4jy3gFu4_v3kOh_RD7g
UBY7br3Ohmwrill49L6pKw

Themed Rom: Buuf Cyanogen
O/C Speed: 1Ghz
Short Cuts (from left to right): Phone, Gesture Search, Browser, Handscent SMS
Widgets: Beautiful Widgets, Pure Weather Widgets, Pure Calendar Widget
Icons: via Better Cut (Buuf Icon Pack)

I changed the icon for K-9Mail, the stack of pancakes is ASTRO File Manager, The Hulk 'Backup' is Titanium Back Up, etc.

My Led set up is as follows:

Purple - Email via K-9 Email
Orange - Gmail via Gmail Notifier
Blue - Handscent SMS
Green - Google Voice
Red - Missed Call via Missed Call

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones