• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your home screens

I like to keep it simple. Got the phone about two weeks ago. Just rooted & lag fixed. Really enjoy the phone now. I don't have some of the problems with the battery that some appear to have I get about 2 or 3 days with my moderate use out of it.

phonescreen.png

phonescreen2.png

phonescreen3.png

Upvote 0
I've only had mine for a couple of days. Upgraded from samsung eternity. So this is my first "smart phone". The customization is unreal. I'm sure it will change a lot in the coming weeks but this is what I have got so far.

1-2.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-2.jpg
WHats that widget you got there for the quota usage? I need one so I wont go over the limit. I tried searching for something like it with no luck

Upvote 0
How is everyone getting the lower 4 icons to be changed? Aka the mail,browser,phone..yadda,yadda. I find I can move around any other icon except those 4?

Use a different launcher, such as LauncherPro. Although you can change the apps even in the stock launcher (Touchwiz), you're stuck with the default icon for the app when you do.

Upvote 0
How is everyone getting the lower 4 icons to be changed? Aka the mail,browser,phone..yadda,yadda. I find I can move around any other icon except those 4?
to change the bottom 4 of touchwiz go to your

app drawer > menu button > view type > customizable grid > menu button > edit

and then you can drag any apps to the dock that you want

Reactions: bword
Upvote 0
OK, think I have my device laid out the way that is most functional for me... I use four home screens (entertainment, home, calendar, social) and am using QuickDesk as an overlay to get to folders, see battery info, and access power control. Overall this works real well for me personally. I am using ADW.launcher with the the Droid X theme.

Home screen:
device2o.png

Where did this black google search widget come from? I'm so tired of the fact that my stock google search bar is the only thing that doesn't match the rest of my widgets and customizations...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones