• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Homescreens!

9ezypupu.jpg

guraqy8u.jpg

esuvapyr.jpg
Nice calendar widget :D
Stock? Or otherwise?

Upvote 0

I really wish there was an easy way to package a particular theme and share it with others, similar to the way you can save a desktop theme in windows "for sharing with others".

Some of these themes look amazing but I just don't have the free time to tweak my phone like that.

These two can be done by "packaging them". Download Themer and you can literally install either of these within a few seconds.

The others that I posted here do take some time to get used to using Zooper Widget. There are shortcuts that you can use like Zooper Widget Gallery which has several widgets pre-made for you.

Most of what I do I see on Google+ Zooper Community. I see something I like. I ask for it, they post it in zip form and I unzip it and use it with my Zooper Widget, tweaking it of course to make it my own.

Hope this helps!

Upvote 0
It's called "Today Calendar Widgets". Here is the free version. Here is the paid if you like it for $1.15.

What I did was place a month widget on top and then place an agenda widget below it. So what you are seeing is actually two different widgets.

The dev also now has a full calendar app that includes the same widgets bundled with it for $1.64. It's a nice looking app, I'd say it's worth the additional 50 cents. There's a 14-day free trial version as well. Wish I'd seen this before I bought only the widgets.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.underwood.calendar

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones