• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Last Purchase

Image 39.jpg

Upvote 0
njah, only bonus i got was a flu, fever and lost my voice :D so... it is rum, chocolate and sofa for me... and xmas food :p

I'm a big fan of using hot toddies to treat all manner of ailments.

Cold? Hot toddy.
Flu? Hot toddy.
Appendicitis? Hot toddy.
Broken leg? Hot toddy.

If it doesn't work, you just need to increase the dosage.

Hungover from all the hot toddies? Have another hot toddy.

(PS: get well soon. :D )

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Bought an XBox One S Battlefield 1 bundle on X-Mas day with free 2nd controller and free $50 Best Buy gift card some of which was financed through BB gift cards, most of the rest through Ibotta earnings. XBox and controller should be here today, gift card I am not sure why they didn't issue digitally.......so not sure when it will be here.

Upvote 0
Not as exciting (or expensive) as my last tire purchase, but it's time for some new street tires. It seems that 2 years of racing on my stock tires wore them down prematurely (weird, huh?).

upload_2016-12-28_8-55-14.png

These are hella-cheap, but sound like they're supposed to be decent daily drivers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
To help some expat friends out, who've just arrived here. It's actually a collection of video lessons, but they will play on anything, not just Apple.

chinese.jpg

love me.jpg

BTW when it comes to actually paying money for software and online content in China, rather than just pirating it, Apple does it very well. Android can be a real crap-shoot here unfortunately. And Microsoft is total piracy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I must say that same day delivery is the best thing ever.

When it is delivered the same day at least......more than once have I paid for same day or next day delivery, only to have nothing show up. Such as the heater core for my truck that was supposed to be delivered on a Sunday so I could wake up and install it the following day, it didn't arrive until 1pm Monday. Managed to get it put in before dark luckily.

Upvote 0
When it is delivered the same day at least......more than once have I paid for same day or next day delivery, only to have nothing show up. Such as the heater core for my truck that was supposed to be delivered on a Sunday so I could wake up and install it the following day, it didn't arrive until 1pm Monday. Managed to get it put in before dark luckily.

I didn't think mine would actually come the same day. It had first said 9pm but it came at 5 in the evening while I was at work . I just picked it up the next morning on my way to work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones