• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Last Purchase

mpcwVbhAikuX3-HnUe_uubA.jpg

Because sometimes you just need to solder stuff. :)

Upvote 0
My girlfriend knew I broke my laptop but didn't know I already bought one when she ordered this online. Got it today. View attachment 117790

Sanguis bibimus
Corpus edibus
Sanguis bibimus
Corpus edibus.
Tolle corpus
Satani
Ave
Ave, ave versus Christus
Ave, ave versus Christus
Ave Satani

Reactions: Kaizuroge
Upvote 0
I had a fun day. Ran to town for some mower parts and then ran by my favorite gun store. They were having an open house affair with sales reps from major gun producers barking their wares. They had a food court and raffles and the like and the place was packed when I got there. I entered their raffles and looked at all of the vendors goodies and picked up trinkets from their tables like pens, key chains, caps and such... generally having a great time when they called my name. I won a bbq dinner. I went out to the smokers and pigged out. Felt so good that I went back in a bought a gun I've had my eye on for a while. I left the party feeling pretty good.

I no more got home when my phone rang. It was the gun store informing me that I had won one of their big give aways. I drove back up there and picked up my goodies. I got a hoodie and some AR titanium parts from 2A Armament. A $300 dollar package supposedly. Made my day!

A pick of the swag and new Sig Sauer P320 compact 9mm.

IMAG0853.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones