• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Last Purchase

Just stick one of these on the back for the panda effect. ;)

st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1.jpg

Upvote 0
With change comes new goodies.
First, since my wife is taking over the Pixel ... she picked out a case she liked, obviously didn't want my old manly cases.
71VoGrOtaOL._SL1500_.jpg

She also appropriated my old Anker battery so I picked up another (newer bigger) Anker 10,000 mAh battery.

31BRFwehy8L.jpg

Also needed at least one case for the Pixel 2 XL - couldn't find a blue I liked this early out of the gate, but did grab these two. Black and Red.
61f6MV32WZL._SL1370_.jpg
61vGMJDCDKL._SL1001_.jpg

So that's it for now, just waiting on deliveries ...

Upvote 0
You may recall we have a restaurant in Oklahoma City that we love, The Garage. Well after nearly 2 years of waiting since the announcement, "Smitty's Garage" has opened in Kansas City!!! (Same company but there were 2 Garage named places in KC so they added the Smitty's) Anyway, took my honey out for dinner last night.

IMG_20171018_182929.jpg
IMG_20171018_184237.jpg

OM NOM NOM NOM

Upvote 0
You may recall we have a restaurant in Oklahoma City that we love, The Garage. Well after nearly 2 years of waiting since the announcement, "Smitty's Garage" has opened in Kansas City!!! (Same company but there were 2 Garage named places in KC so they added the Smitty's) Anyway, took my honey out for dinner last night.

View attachment 124729 View attachment 124730

OM NOM NOM NOM

That looks like deliciously wicked food.

Reactions: shalemail
Upvote 0

OM NOM NOM NOM
Damn, that looks good!

Upvote 0

OM NOM NOM NOM

How was the Burger, I love Hamburgers....... My spot out here is a place called Hodads.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones