• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Last Purchase

A huge purchase i just did, was my new hearing aids, it is in the charger, the cover of it does look like a Silverish Ufo to me :) The lights blink constant, and they are solid when fully charged up. They turn themselves off when charging up :) Around like 2,000 $ with insurance too. That is the huge wad of cash, funny how things I like to hugely buy that does help my ears, i can hear low frequencies really good, but it is hard sometimes ya know :)

That was a fortnight ago.

* I Am the first who is beta testing these for andorid :)

Attachments

• IMG_20181208_180744157_BURST004.jpg
    IMG_20181208_180744157_BURST004.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 66
Upvote 0
It should be easy to replace now that you have a backup. :)
Yes, I think we're going to give it a whirl eventually...now that it doesn't matter if we break the phone!

Hey, @olbriar, do you know why some of my emojis are disappearing from my posts? I don't mean they're displaying incorrectly or something--they literally disappear as soon as I submit the post. I use Hacker's Keyboard, which has no emoji function; when I want to use an emoji, I just momentarily switch to gboard, pick the emoji, plainly see it in my post, switch back to Hacker's to finish, then submit the post and, poof!, the emoji is gone. Going back in to edit the post shows conclusively that it's gone. Is this a known issue? Chrome on Oreo.

Reactions: Rico ANDROID
Upvote 0
I really can't say Moody. I know that XenForo has limited emoji support but that wouldn't explain the string disappearing. I'll report the problem and see if anyone has a clue.
Thanks, dear. I'd be happy to do a test/experiment if that would help sort things out.

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Cheers. Peanut butter it is.

View attachment 138341

It's the best bait and lasts quite a while without drying out. Once you get a kill, don't wash the trap. You will find that mice will consistently choose the trap that has had previous kills. Perhaps the death scent.. no clue. I fought a noble war against mice for years in this old house. A cat is the only thing that out performs a used trap.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones