• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Last Purchase

Boots for Raphael. Poor guy, I should have gotten them earlier. Ugh. At least they are coming and he'll have snow-free warm feet soon.

bo-gh-bk-800_2000x.jpg

Upvote 0
Boots for Raphael. Poor guy, I should have gotten them earlier. Ugh. At least they are coming and he'll have snow-free warm feet soon.

bo-gh-bk-800_2000x.jpg
Unless Raphael is accustomed to wearing footwear be prepared for laugh or two. Good on you for providing the protection.

Upvote 0
Unless Raphael is accustomed to wearing footwear be prepared for laugh or two. Good on you for providing the protection.
I'll have the camera ready! I put some of my socks on him and he was fine with that. He walked around without a care in the world. Hopefully he'll like/wear them. He never minded the snow before but it's been so brutally cold here lately.

Upvote 0
My father always put hunting boots on his bird dogs. Without caring, they would wear and tear their pads to blood. First time in boots were such a hoot. They would walk but quickly lift their paws off the ground. They never minded wearing them... just the first few steps was flat crazy to watch. Good luck with Raphael. (video requested :) )

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones