• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Last Purchase

I gave up colas back in the seventies. I now detest drinking anything sweet. I bought a job box the other day. Something to keep my work tools in on the job. I doubt it will prevent future theft but it makes me feel better. :)

images

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Well, I guess it's that time. My wife is picking the color now. I'll go sign the papers tomorrow and pick it up for her.

Gotta love those "Presidents Day Sales". Women love sales. ;)

Black. It should always be black.
(Unless, like me, you are buying used and only stupid blue is available. Stupid blue)

I've had black cars and white one. I will only buy gray or bronze cars now. They look just as good clean, but they hide the dirt, especially the NE winter salt.

I am not showing this thread to my wife.. No Sir :)

Not to worry, we already sent her the link. :p

Upvote 0
A black car in the Massachusetts winter? I see a LOT of car washes in your future. ;)
There are only white cars in the winter in Massachusetts. :p But yeah, lots of car washes.

This is her first "get what she wanted" car without having to sacrifice for (reasonable) budget considerations, children / car seats, etc. so she is pretty excited. I haven't driven it yet, but jeez even the bells have whistles.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones