• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Last Purchase

38497060_a1

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0
I might join you. :D
My understanding from @codesplice is that for 1/2 the price you lose wireless charging, waterproofing, glass back, front facing speakers while the front cameras and processor are a little less high quality. That's all stuff I care little about. I'll still get the great rear camera, 3 years of updates, and he said he was really impressed with how well it stacked up in day to day use with the regular Pixel 3.

Plus, $16 / month with no interest is easy to swallow. :)

Upvote 0
My understanding from @codesplice is that for 1/2 the price you lose wireless charging, waterproofing, glass back, front facing speakers while the front cameras and processor are a little less high quality. That's all stuff I care little about. I'll still get the great rear camera, 3 years of updates, and he said he was really impressed with how well it stacked up in day to day use with the regular Pixel 3.

Plus, $16 / month with no interest is easy to swallow. :)
It's all true! I think you'll love it.

Upvote 0
I'd say you made out like a bandit! That's a good bike that looks to have many miles left in it. It looks nearly new!
I ordered a mirror and a cell phone holder for my RipCurrent S today. After riding my son's bike around I realized that I'm too deaf to hear traffic approaching from the rear. My E-bike is supposed to be delivered Tuesday. To say I'm excited is likely the largest understatement I've ever made.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones