• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your linpack score.

I suggest you get shots of that.

Linpack shows nobody with 48 MFLOPS on the Evo unless you didn't submit it which is highly unbelievable.
Well pictures are all over the Root sub-forum,and since anyone stated which version of linkpack i figure i post the numbers from the all version,with the new one one I get anywhere between 40-45.

Upvote 0
Surrreee!!! LOL!!! Well if 48 and 69 Mflops are possible on the Evo, Then I guess my Mflops are 99!!!! Top That! LOL!

U just roored your phone so what will know about that.Just so u all know before linkpack was updated to this newer version people were getting over 50 MFLOPS.

I don't know what was causing this but it got fixed with the latest update.The numbers now seems more credible.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones