1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Post your linpack score.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hawkijustin, Jun 26, 2010.

1. igzekyativ

igzekyativ Well-Known Member

Surreee...

Advertisement

2. exBBuser

exBBuser Android Expert

Everything is possible with a rooted phone son.

3. uniquenameEVO

uniquenameEVO Android Enthusiast

BS. I've been trying to get mine to spit out bacon for weeks, nothing. And yes, I am rooted.

4. exBBuser

exBBuser Android Expert

You gotta choose your combination wisely my friend.

uniquenameEVO likes this.
  5. p0rkguy

p0rkguy Newbie

I suggest you get shots of that.

Linpack shows nobody with 48 MFLOPS on the Evo unless you didn't submit it which is highly unbelievable.

6. exBBuser

exBBuser Android Expert

Well pictures are all over the Root sub-forum,and since anyone stated which version of linkpack i figure i post the numbers from the all version,with the new one one I get anywhere between 40-45.

7. Flash77

Flash77 Member

Surrreee!!! LOL!!! Well if 48 and 69 Mflops are possible on the Evo, Then I guess my Mflops are 99!!!! Top That! LOL!

8. exBBuser

exBBuser Android Expert

U just roored your phone so what will know about that.Just so u all know before linkpack was updated to this newer version people were getting over 50 MFLOPS.

I don't know what was causing this but it got fixed with the latest update.The numbers now seems more credible.

9. Cleetis

Cleetis Newbie

My highest was 39. Can't seem to break 40.

Stock Froyo.

10. Chaco

Chaco Well-Known Member

i get 33.241

11. ed12

ed12 Newbie

After using setCPU, 128 Mhz only had a linpack score of 2 MFLOPS, which is way too little. 422 Mhz scored 17 MFLOPS the sweet spot, 998 Mhz scored 34, and 1190 Mhz scored 39.

12. MikeyM718

MikeyM718 Newbie

My highest was 41-42 at 1.22 ghz, but on that rom I usually averaged 39.5-40.5. Don't know why I'm posting in such an old thread though.

13. pwnst*r

pwnst*r Android Expert

1 miiiiiiiiilllion.

marctronixx likes this.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews
Tags: