• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Lockscreen Screenshots (WidgetLocker, etc.)

26476-1600x900.png

Upvote 0
The Thick Black bar is a battery meter, and the bigger icon with the red number is missed calls.

I followed the how to here My Portal Lockscreen : Android

I also did a bit of tinkering with the chronotopia xml file to get all the info i wanted shown.

APPS
Widget Locker + Chronotopia + SMSUnread Count

Wallpaper

SMS Unread Icon

Chronotopia Config

Other specifics and work on how to get it working can be found on the reddit post above.

I have updated my lockscreen above with new sliders.

VS1M3.png

Attachments

• Portal.slider.wtheme.zip
    116.3 KB · Views: 68
Upvote 0
My attempt at minimalism to see pic from vacation on the Cape
snap20110629_092331.png

Minimalistic text, missed it (my tasker profile for using minimal text won't work for missed call updates for whatever reason...would love to get rid of another app), and pure calendar agenda. Widget locker theme is simple iphone.
Shoot me has started to add a darkened area at the top of all my screen caps...happens on home and lock screens no matter how I crop. Anyone else notice this recently? Maybe it's time I actually rooted.

Reactions: COUGAROID
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones