• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your MyTouch 4G desktop

If you were following my example make sure the android sdk folder is on the root of your c: drive and named "androidsdk". Otherwise you cd like this:

cd c:\[whatever you have named the sdk folder]\tools (or platform-tools depending on your version of the sdk)

But that all doesn't matter as that step is not need for screen shots, just for making sure drivers are all set. In this case you appear to only have the usb drivers installed. That's not what you need.

Two things to try:
Make sure you are in debugging mode and usb set to charge
Download and install pdanet and follow installation instructions as its the easiest way to install the correct drivers. (once done you can delete pdanet)

Once that's all set go back into dmss and your device should show in the left side panel

Upvote 0
If you were following my example make sure the android sdk folder is on the root of your c: drive and named "androidsdk". Otherwise you cd like this:

cd c:\[whatever you have named the sdk folder]\tools (or platform-tools depending on your version of the sdk)

But that all doesn't matter as that step is not need for screen shots, just for making sure drivers are all set. In this case you appear to only have the usb drivers installed. That's not what you need.

Two things to try:
Make sure you are in debugging mode and usb set to charge
Download and install pdanet and follow installation instructions as its the easiest way to install the correct drivers. (once done you can delete pdanet)

Once that's all set go back into dmss and your device should show in the left side panel

AHHHH i love it lol it was the pdanet then goin to tmo's website thank u BUNCHES!!!

Upvote 0
Just temprooted. Here are a few screenies. Pretty simple set up, not clustered at all

screenshot2du.png

screenshot3b.png

screenshot4zd.png

screenshotyo.png

screenshot1he.png

Upvote 0
Its all stock mySense including the clock widget. There are no special apps (besides the Androidian myModes theme I edited) and the phone is not rooted. I don't see a reason to use beautiful widgets. That app was made to copy the Sense widget to begin with. IMO it is completely pointless to install another app to do what the stock clock widget already does.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones