• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your NC screens!

Still messing with "Make Your Clock" app. It's totally customizable!

11-01-24-6.png

I love that wallpaper! What is it or where did it come from?

Upvote 0
Wallpaper here is from The Wallpapers App. Widget up top is gTabs clock. Launcher is Go! Launcher EX. Theme is custom one found on market.
5760198116_3ca568b4c9_b.jpg

Widgets here are stock nothing special. Power Amp player, white theme. Band is Five Finger Death Punch. They freaking rock.
5759655023_4fc633ca04_b.jpg

The facebook and twitter apps are Colorized Widgets. They are sweet. Yes I really follow NASCAR twitters. I love me some left turns!
5759654861_d9dbe87667_b.jpg

5760198304_0a77870617_b.jpg

Upvote 0
Just trying this SPB shell. Looks like it has a lot to offer, so I may purchase it when released. This is a Beta release. Seems pretty stable & quick on the NC. I am really just getting started trying to figure out how to get the most out of it, but like any app that offers a lot of features, the learning curve is steep. Hope to see a users manual soon.

11-02-28-1.png

Here's a link to a promo video.
YouTube - ‪SPB Mobile Shell 5.0 user interface for device manufacturers and carriers‬‏

How did you get this on your Nook? I thought tablets weren't supported? Also, when I look in the Market, it doesn't even show up. I'm using Auto-Nooter 1.1, is that why it doesn't show up for me? Thanks...

Upvote 0
Would it be possible for you to post a tutorial on how you got your screens like that?

I will put a video together soon (next couple days). I have been getting a lot of requests for a tutorial.

These links should get you started....

Here is a list of the widgets and a link to my wallpapers on my website - Screenshot Gallery : 7-13-2011 Color Morphing Wallpapers on Nook Color | Android Aficionado

Here is the post on XDA where I originally got the idea - [Home Screen] "hubs" - xda-developers

Upvote 0
I haven't jumped too far into customizing things too much. I'm still learning how to do stuff. I'm liking it so far, even though Im only using 3 of the 5 available screens, lol. I'm still looking for a good calender widget thats clear and shows the month itself. If anyone has any recommendations, please let me know :)

Mine is running CM7 with a Honeycomb theme and the Shadow Galaxy live wallpaper.

Main home screen
snap20110824_075836.png

First left screen, I use mainly for widgets (cpu says 600MHz, but I have it set to 925MHz max)
snap20110824_075459.png

First right screen, used for app icons
snap20110824_101307.png

Here is a video I found on YouTube showing the wallpaper (I didnt make the vid)
Shadow Galaxy Live Wallpaper for Android (FREE) - YouTube

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones