• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Screenshots and Wallpaper!

Thanks!

Yes, all 960x800. I just sync Picasa to the web and then to my phone, and they all show up in my gallery. I'm constantly adding new ones, I'm a wallpaper addict. My wallpaper gallery for my computer is over a gigabyte. It's an illness.
I'll admit I send all my ShootMe pics to Picasa but how do you sync a gallery with your phone. I dont actually have Picasa app per se. What do you use/have? Sounds like I might need to get a new app. :D Also I would not know anything about addictions.

Upvote 0
I'll admit I send all my ShootMe pics to Picasa but how do you sync a gallery with your phone. I dont actually have Picasa app per se. What do you use/have? Sounds like I might need to get a new app. :D Also I would not know anything about addictions.

If you go into settings/accounts & sync, tap your gmail account under "manage accounts". There's an option to sync Picasa Web Albums.

Reactions: saps
Upvote 0
You can also just go to the picture in gallery => share => picasa! I personally don't like the auto-syncing for pictures since I don't upload too much, but I know how much you use ShootMe!:D
Right and thats what I do to upload anything but it seems Kaessa is finding wallpapers, putting them on her picasa drop box and then downloading them to her SF

Upvote 0
fMlDFjH

Upvote 0

how did you get the clock black on the status bar? mines white. i tried the aosp services.jar and non-aosp services.jar

code:
su
mount -o rw,remount -t ext3 /dev/block/mmcblk1p21 /system
cp /sdcard/services.jar /system/framework
cp /sdcard/framework-res.apk /system/framework
cp /sdcard/twframework-res.apk /system/twframework
mount -o ro,remount -t ext3 /dev/block/mmcblk1p21 /system
reboot

both times white :thinking:

edit: nevermind got another services.jar from irc and it worked great. and i figured out how to repackage update.zip so i don tneed to push

Upvote 0
My first post. Wanted to say thanks for this thread. I've had my Fascinate for about a month now and it's my first real smart phone. I have had so much fun with it. It can do so many things (music, book, games, gps my way thru the woods, white noise for sleep and flash lite when we lost power in the wind last week) While I was happy with the stock, reading this thread got me try prolauncher and it is amazing.
So thanks to the posters here and this is what I have so far for my home.

snap20101101213536.png

Love the contact pics. And using App Categories to access apps easily
without having them all over.

snap20101101221059.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones