• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your selfie!

We finally have nice enough weather to go splashing around. The boy got soaked, so mama had to carry him the rest of the way home.

Hey you remind me of this guy!

:-D

The_Mainstream.jpg

Upvote 0
WHOA WAIT HANG ON!!!

>:-D

Mwhahahahaaaa!!!

I HAVE to show you my "Uncle Sammy" impression mwhahahahahaaa!!

:evil:

>:)

Here is the original uncle sammy boy!

"We want you to KILL everything!"

>:-D

Here's MY version!! :D:D:D:D

IMG_20140323_090435.jpg

XD

uncle-sam-we-want-you.jpg

LOL

And here is me trying to justify the great shit fest saying everything is aaaalll gooood :D

IMG_20140323_090359.jpg

"Trust me"!

XD

Trust me so we can all be... :-D

IMG_20140323_090517.jpg

LOSERS

Yayies! :D

Reactions: Granite1
Upvote 0
I just KNEW it!

I knew it knew it knew it!

I is ALWAYS right ek se het se ek!

Jou ma se skottle braai!

Jy dink jy is kool as ekke????

(You think you are as cool as ME? :D)

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ahhh, you think I misspelled too? Ummmm...

No. Really I was using "hipster" as a verb. You know, to hipster: to act as or try to pass as a hipster.

Yeah that's it!

I did see that, but I'm to lazy too fix it. ;p

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
lol i am such a jerk... :)

Sorry angry tuna man. :(

Has anybody got advice on how to know if a girl has got a boyfriend???????!!!!!!

:'-(

PLEASE HELP MEEEEE

I don't know if she has a boyfriend and it is driving me CRRAAAAAAZZZYY!!!!!

:-(

HELP me you guys PLEASE

HELP!!!

>:-(

She is driving me NUTS you see!?!?!?

I was standing there... and she was kind of staring at me you see okay?

But then... I was also staring...

BUT... I DON'T KNOW IF SHE HAS GOT A BOY FRIEND PLEASE ADVISE

She is driving me insane!!!

This is ALL YOUR FAULT angry tuna man!

This is a bloody stupid selfie of my UNHAPPY SELF because I don't know how to do this!

siiiiigh.jpg

HOW DO I KNOW!?!?

Please help me!

I hate you all!

:mad:

Upvote 0
I cracked a joke about "Bob" being the perfect age for child slave labour and she laughed!

:)

I am too afraid to talk directly to her though.... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I HATE EVERYTHING

Because I just DON'T KNOW what the heck is going on here you see!?!?!?!!!!

I just don't know what she thinks or feels so I hate everything and everybody!

I hate everything! :mad:

WHY WHY WHY>>>>>>>>>>>>LLL

Why is it so hard to say something like that and you feel scared because you don't know what she will say and then you feel like THIS

DogPoopILOVEU.img_assist_custom.jpg

I just wish i could find out how she feels but then i am scared... of being so very hurt...

i don't need ANYBODY

Upvote 0
Has anybody got advice on how to know if a girl has got a boyfriend???????!!!!!!

Yep. Ask her.

No, really. Talking to girls isn't that hard.

Try this ... Say "Hi <insert name>, I'd really like to take you out for a cup of coffee or go to a movie if you're not seeing anyone."

She could:

1. Say yes. Of course then you're on the hook for coffee or a movie ... or possibly living happily ever after.

2. Say No. Regardless of whether she's got a boyfriend or not, she's not interested. Reasons don't matter here. Time to move on. Yeah, there's risk and hurt involved. That's the way it works. Take it up with God, but I doubt she will change that. ;)

3. Say "Sorry, but I'm seeing someone right now." Then you know why. *see #2 for what to do about it.

4. Shoot you with her alien particle weapon. You probably wouldn't have had time for coffee anyway by the time the mother ship came for her. :rolleyes:

Hope that helps.

By the way don't be sneaky about trying to find out. If she finds out you'll wish she did have a particle weapon. :eek:

Upvote 0
in b4 he figures out that talking to girls is easy.

Wait.... girls? How old these girls??? Maybe find someone age appropriate?

Then, do this: "Hi, I really wanted to ask you out for coffee, but I'm sure your husband would mind"

No husband? "Boyfriend"

No boyfriend? "Um Lesbian lover"

This should make her laugh while paying her a compliment that she couldn't possibly be available.

Now, she might lie.... but you'll have to take that chance.

Good luck.

Reactions: Member243850
Upvote 0
Thanks to all for your kind words but you don't understand man how heavy this is hey.

No man this is impossible you just do not understand how hard this really is!! :(

YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND

She is an educational therapist but I just CAN'T do it!!!

I was sitting there the other day and I could see Connor loves / digs engineering and he got my concept of hydraulic dampers (WHICH MCLAREN STOLE FROM ME - I GOT IT 10 YEARS AGO ANYWAY) and he got the concept very fast and got it like lightening - down right brilliant kid that he is gonna go veeeeery far.

Anyway - I did not know that she was around and while talking to Connor I told him 1 of my favourite quotes of all time :) because I can see he seriously digs science -

"There are 3 kinds of people in this world:

Those who see
Those who see only when they are told and
Those who do not see"

:D:D:D:D:D

Anyway she was there and she really laughed hehe :D and said that is so true! hehe :D

I think she digs me but... I don't know!?!?!?!!!!!

AND NO IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD IF SHE SAYS NO

This is IMPOSSIBLE

YOU SEE?

I just can't do it man!

Maybe for YOU it is easy but NEVER HAS it EVER been easy for me!!!

I hate this world! :mad:

i don't want to get hurt... :-(

i am too scared to say anything... i don't want to get hurt... :(

maybe for you it is easy but... it has never been easy for me...

so... i just sit here... alone..................................

well done and hats off to you who are not scared - i wish i could be like that.

you are lucky.

anyway i need to go to work - i am not happy today

you are right about asking but it is impossible - for me at least

i really like her - i think she has got a boy friend... check you later guys.

Have a good day.

Upvote 0
Hey! It isn't easy, no one said so. And it has never been easy. For none.

What is the worst that can happen when you talk with her, and ask her?
She won't kill you, and it won't be the end of life n this planet. If she says no, it wasn't meant to be.
The longer you wait, the more difficult it gets.

Smile. I have seen pics of you smiling. You're cute when you smile.
Take a deep breath.
And.. one more.
And tell her I asked you to ask her a question ;):D

Upvote 0
Wayne, Wayne, Waaaaaaaayyyyyne !!!!! Au contraire, mon frere, we ALL know how hard it is ... and how much it hurts to get rejected. Did I ever tell you about my first date? She left with another guy! While I was just standing there! My first crush never even knew I existed because I was too scared to tell her i existed. The girl I lived with in college and thought was "the one" played head games with me for a year before she ran away with one of the professors. She died a few years ago and after everything, it still hurt.

You'd think love sucks, right?

Well ... no. Last week the Mrs. and me celebrated the anniversary of our first date ... 30 years ago! ... 360 months .... 1,560 weeks ... 10,958 days ... TEN THOUSAND DAYS! Holy Cockroaches!

I met her one night by chance while out with a buddy and only knew her first name and where she worked. It took me three days to work up the kahonees to call her and it turned out to be her day off! I did finally get to ask her out and she didn't remember me (okay, she remembered there were two of us, but didn't know which was which, so my buddy could have just as easily been married to her for 30 years now ... good thing I asked first!)

Oh, and on our first date, the waitress turned out to be a girl i went to college with and she sat down with us to CHAT!! Talk about your epic fails! But here we are. Happy as two clams in a pod. Two peas in the ocean. Two roaches in a dumpster!!!!

I don't envy you my friend. If being young again meant I had to live though that again ... no THANK YOU! It ain't easy and there is mucho hurt. That's why there are so many sad songs. Don't be a sad song. Be a happy roach!

Now, to keep this thread on topic.

Here's a selfie.

IMG_20140325_102412.jpg

Upvote 0
Hey thanks Luna and Cat lady with clogs - you are too cool for words guys

well... i guess all i can do is just fake another smile... especially when i am so unhappy trying not to burst into tears... what else is there to do anyway?

i just came out the bath... crying so hard i went under water so i could not be heard... haha

IMG_20140325_210803.jpg

lol

it is just... a crazy little thing called love...

this thing... called love... i just can't handle it...

lol i look like shit

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones