• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your shoes! :D

Not a problem at all!!!

I like these (4" heel, 1" platform)

31PeLzJEspL.jpg

cute!! i'm hoping i like the boots i ordered. Dillards has the other boots i posted but since they are Jessica Simpson boots, they are $210 :eek:

Upvote 0
cute!! i'm hoping i like the boots i ordered. Dillards has the other boots i posted but since they are Jessica Simpson boots, they are $210 :eek:

The ones I posted are Nine West - $199 so I understand your pain. I usually wait till Marshall's or TJ Maxx puts their boots on clearance. I have no problems wearing last year's $200 boots for $50 or $60 this year!

Upvote 0
The ones I posted are Nine West - $199 so I understand your pain. I usually wait till Marshall's or TJ Maxx puts their boots on clearance. I have no problems wearing last year's $200 boots for $50 or $60 this year!

haha me either! Ross has a pair of black ones i like and the price is just right $24.99...i think...something stupid cheap like that anyway.

Upvote 0

If my heels can last forever...I'll wear them forever regardless if they are acient XD Unless they *look* outdated, lol.

If I'm in the US, I usually check out the Nine West outlet stores to see what's in stock. I mean you can't really go wrong with $30/$40 Nine west shoes :) In Canada...those would be $120+

Upvote 0
If my heels can last forever...I'll wear them forever regardless if they are acient XD

If I'm in the US, I usually check out the Nine West outlet stores to see what's in stock. I mean you can't really go wrong with $30/$40 Nine west shoes :) In Canada...those would be $120+

I get my heels fixed by the shoe place - he puts new rubber pieces on the heels and resoles them. I'm so picky about shoes that it's worth it to spend the money on that rather than all new ones.

I forgot you're in Canada and things are always more $$. I do love when I find things for cheap, but good quality. DSW Shoe Warehouse has some nice stuff sometimes too - but again, unless it's clearance, it's usually somewhat pricey.

I just can't believe people who pay

Upvote 0
That's why I love when Payless has shoes and boots I like. They are prices just right most of the time too!

In Canada, Payless' quality leaves much to be desire and they are not as *cheap* as they once were. Shoes are between $35-$50 and boots are between $50-$90. For those price...I'd rather buy 'last season' shoes (aka...end of season) for the next year.

Upvote 0
I refuse to pay that much!! Although they do have one pair I love - well over $200 though so I won't ever have them.

yeah I know they have some new ones but why pay that much, because in the uk one in min they in fashion and then the next they are not and no wears them much but I still wouldn't too much for a pair really

Upvote 0
yeah I know they have some new ones but why pay that much, because in the uk one in min they in fashion and then the next they are not and no wears them much but I still wouldn't too much for a pair really

I don't even care if what I'm wearing is 'in' or not. If I like it then screw em all. Lol. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones