• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your SPB Shell 3D screenshots

Kirch21

Android Enthusiast
Dec 9, 2009
So I have been using SPB Shell 3D since release and its really starting to grow on me the more and more I use it. I really would like to see or hear about some of your guys set ups so I can use it to its full potential!

Mine is just real plain now and changes a lot. If you have any ideas I'd love to see what you have got!

Reactions: Yeahha
Money-Down-The-Toilet-Over-3-Trillion-Dollars-Spent-By-Barack-Obama-286x300.jpg

Upvote 0
I love it, I am not rooted so I can not do screenshots but I have been using it and really have not gone back to any of my other launchers since I downloaded it the day it came out. I usually switch every couple days or even a couple times a day because I get bored with them. But so far not this one.

I also emailed the dev and they said that future updates will include new 3d widgets. I spent the money because I am not able to upgrade for a little under 2 years and I get very bored with the look so I like to be able to change the look often. I figure its cheaper than buying a new phone. And I can blow 15.00 dollars in a few days on just stuff that I would not get as much enjoyment out of as do at of this. You know just random stuff like junk food, pop, coffee drinks etc.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I wouldn't use this if it was free - certainly not for $15.
I used to be a faithful follower of SPB products for the Windows mobile platform, and in recent years I learned two things:
1) they do not and will not listen to customers, ever. They don't even respond in their own support forums.
2) updates are rare, some apps seeming to become abandoned, with updates maybe every other year.

Save your money.

Upvote 0
I wouldn't use this if it was free - certainly not for $15.
I used to be a faithful follower of SPB products for the Windows mobile platform, and in recent years I learned two things:
1) they do not and will not listen to customers, ever. They don't even respond in their own support forums.
2) updates are rare, some apps seeming to become abandoned, with updates maybe every other year.

Save your money.

so this is your screen shot???
NICEEEE

why cant everyone stay on topic?
if you don't have spbshell.. then just don't comment.. I came in hoping for some screen shots..

Upvote 0
I love it, I am not rooted so I can not do screenshots but I have been using it and really have not gone back to any of my other launchers since I downloaded it the day it came out. I usually switch every couple days or even a couple times a day because I get bored with them. But so far not this one.

I also emailed the dev and they said that future updates will include new 3d widgets. I spent the money because I am not able to upgrade for a little under 2 years and I get very bored with the look so I like to be able to change the look often. I figure its cheaper than buying a new phone. And I can blow 15.00 dollars in a few days on just stuff that I would not get as much enjoyment out of as do at of this. You know just random stuff like junk food, pop, coffee drinks etc.

Shootme app will take screen shots for non rooted phones

https://market.android.com

Upvote 0
Well still no screenshots haha but I can understand where you guys are coming from on the 15$, but this is honestly WAY more than just a launcher like ADW and LauncherPro (used both extensively). Hopefully some of you got some cool set ups out there for us to see!

Upvote 0
No scrollable widgets = no sale for me.

I tried it, found it was mostly flash with little function, and got my refund. Flashy effects are great, but not where they meanders have focused on flash in lieu of real functionality.

$15 could be worth it for a great launcher but this is not a great launcher - just a pretty one.

P.S. yeah, yeah, off topic.

Upvote 0
But it will take screenshots on SOME unrooted devices. The Droid X is not one of them. But read through the comments and you can get an idea of which ones it does work on unrooted.
Shootme is reported to work on many unrooted Samsung phones and the Droid X, Inc, and even the Sony Xperia lines, I don't think it works on any unrooted HTC models as far as I know.

Upvote 0
Since people mentioned Screen capture Apps, I thought I would just mention that I found this : https://market.android.com/details?...reencaptureshortcutfree&feature=search_result

I have been looking a lot and everyone seems to mention this ShootMe App, but I can never get it to work on my phone as it's not rooted, but the App above works very well on my NON-rooted phone :)

Just thought I'd say.

(I know it says only Galaxy S and Galaxy Tab are supported, but my phone is a Galaxy Ace, so I guess it might not work on every phone? But you'll just have to try... mine ain't listed but still works)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones