• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post Your Vibrant Screenshots!

Where I'm at now.

Rooted
zeam launcher
widgetlocker

dad77173.png

d6068540.png

Upvote 0
I have a real newbie question.
With the Vibrant that has 7 home screens, could some of you tell me what the advantages are of having Launcher Pro?
Thanks!

LP gives you the ability to customize your phone. Customizability that Touch Wiz wouldn't even be able to touch. There's more than simply home screens. You can have more rows or columes on the screen. You are able to add 2 extra docks that will give you 15 total shortcuts. You have features on the docks like gesture swipes on your browser icon that will pop up all of your favourite links. You are able to put unread counts on your SMS or gmail shortcuts on your dock. You can resize your widgets or shortcuts on the screens. This is only SOME things you can do with LP, there's much more but you should try it out and see for yourself ;)

Reactions: DVNO and riskaa
Upvote 0
What icon replacement app/icon pack are you using there? It looks gorgeous.

Here's my homescreens:

VibrantHomescreens.jpg

I'm pretty sure most of his icons are Token Light (same ones I use on my Vibrant and W7 PC). You can pick whichever ones you want here:

Token Light Icons | Download Applications & Hardware icon pack | IconsPedia

or what I recommend to do is just grab the whole pack (both light and dark PNG and ICO files) from here from the author's deviantART page:

Token by ~brsev on deviantART

Just copy the PNG files over to your droid to use as icons.

Token%20Icons%20By%20brsev-8x6.png

Upvote 0
I'm pretty sure most of his icons are Token Light (same ones I use on my Vibrant and W7 PC). You can pick whichever ones you want here:

Token Light Icons | Download Applications & Hardware icon pack | IconsPedia

or what I recommend to do is just grab the whole pack (both light and dark PNG and ICO files) from here from the author's deviantART page:

Token by ~brsev on deviantART

Just copy the PNG files over to your droid to use as icons.

Token%20Icons%20By%20brsev-8x6.png

Ah, I'm actually using that same icon set on my PC, haha. But he has an icon for the market in the same styling... is there some other icon pack this guy made or whatever? Or even better, do you think LP dock icons would be fitting for homescreen shortcuts? I kinda wanna give it a shot. I'd like the uniformity.

Upvote 0
Ah, I'm actually using that same icon set on my PC, haha. But he has an icon for the market in the same styling... is there some other icon pack this guy made or whatever? Or even better, do you think LP dock icons would be fitting for homescreen shortcuts? I kinda wanna give it a shot. I'd like the uniformity.

Yeah I'm not sure where he got that particular Icon. Launcher Pro actually comes with a pretty similar one that I use on the dock bar for the Market though. Searching for Token Light icons often will yield similarly styled ones that people made to fit the look for their programs (I found a Token Light Android icon as well as a Ventrilo one for example). There is a guy on deviantArt that has made a few as well.

Reactions: coasterman927
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones