1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Potential Flashing Crisis

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Kn1nJa, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Kn1nJa

Kn1nJa Member

So I'm un-rooting my phone using OMJ's guide in the everything root related guide, and I'm getting a "Failed Flashing Process" error in RSD Lite.

I am running as admin, I have the correct drivers (I recently rooted...), I have the sbf in C:\ .... yet it fails.

The error says " Failed Flashing Process. Failed Flashing Process. Interface BP: Error flashing subscriber unit. Device API Error: 0xE0030009 Command: ADDR (0xE0231009); phone connected"

Any immediate help would be extremely appreciated.

EDIT: I am going to try flashing SPRecovery to see if I can at least get to a working point.

EDIT 2: SPRecovery worked. It boots into 2.1 and has SPRecovery as the recovery. I still want to get it to stock, so I am going to try and download the stock sbf again (it doesn't have a checksum so I have no way of knowing if it is good or not...) .... here goes nothing!

2. supersaki

supersaki Android Enthusiast

Looks like you're already doing it, but I was going to suggest downloading the .sbf file again.

2.1 should be ~134.6MB, 2.0.1 is ~129.6MB.

3. Kn1nJa

Kn1nJa Member

I'm attempting to download the .sbf again (internet is not going fast right now ....).

As it stands I am at least at 2.2 rooted. If all else fails I just keep it this way. I just wanted to go back to stock for several reasons, including helping the guys get the newest update.zip that verizon is supposedly rolling out soon.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews