1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Potential Sprint Visual Voicemail FIX

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jwolfe152, Feb 12, 2011.

1. jwolfe152

jwolfe152 Member

romrepo.info/wiki/index.php?title=Install_Sprint_Visual_Voicemail

here is a potential fix for sprint vvm app

I only started a new thread since the other guy fixed his and probably won't be looked at much and so people know there is a potential fix and if this doesn't fix it there is an xda thread about it.

Advertisement

2. andygu3

andygu3 Android Expert

http:// will help your link, lol;)

3. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

He probably didn't want to put a live link in the thread ;)

4. jwolfe152

jwolfe152 Member

No what it was i just copied and pasted from opera address bar and I don't know how to do a live link so there lol

5. tmac218

tmac218 Lurker

I used method 2 from the link above and so far seems to work great!

6. jwolfe152

jwolfe152 Member

DUUUUH I'm such an idiot I forgot to say the same thing lol only problem I had was it took awhile, about ten mins for all 8 messages to download even the 2 I made and sent myself

7. BTK-appl3killa

BTK-appl3killa Well-Known Member

i just used this method and everything is working for me too, thanks jwolfe152

8. jwolfe152

jwolfe152 Member

Not a problem guys I've been helped so much here just thought I'd give back a little to the forum. I actually found it on accident googled sprint vvm looking for the newest apk to update it cuz of the problems people having and it was like result #2 talk about happy lol

9. JB in AZ

JB in AZ Android Expert

FYI, its easy to insert a hyperlink here. Copy the desired URL, then type a word in the compose a text message box... then select/highlight it. In the tool bar right above the text entry field, there is an icon... looks to be a blue circle, with a black and white oval sort of thing at the bottom. Click that, then past the copied URL into it. HTC

jwolfe152 likes this.
  10. jwolfe152

jwolfe152 Member

Good to know. 99% of the time I'm on the hero and I'm just flash the post goes through right lol I thought about trying to use dolphin again for posting. I really wish this forum was on tapatalk

Tags: