• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

POTUS - 45.... GOD HELP us!!!!!!

And we're tired or your excessive whining and putting words in other ppl's mouths, Lmao. Just because you repeat yourself over & over doesn't automatically make it true. No, we are not jumping on you 'Blue Wave' because they're just as full (if not more, actually) of deceits as you like to portray others of having.. JS.. I agree with DPB, we need better candidates all around. I doubt the Prez will make it another term but I'm sure that I'm not the only one still scared of Democrats taking control of anything or we'll bee seeing another thousand laws passed in secret like Obama did. Trump may not be making smart decisions lately but it sure looks more transparent that anything most Democrats have ever facilitated.. Republicans may have one or two bad apples but the Democrat faction in Washington are simply all rotten to their core

hahahahaha... how many repubs are indicted .. going to jail?
how many dems?

i am tired of whinning too.. wish there was less that makes me whin.
before drumph.. i did not get involved in politics..
i beleived that there were checks and balances.. shiit heads like drumph would be cock-blocked. but the GOP and repubs have totally killed that fairy tail

yes.. i know all politics have bad facets.
but never in my life have i seen something like drumpf and his followers
his repub cowards that back him.. save him.

you keep pointing out past few BS. that might or might not be true.
there are many many more crap in the past by other repub pres in the past.
we can spend all day throwing those at each other. ..
but you choose to ignore the hear and now.. of the REAL crimes by drumpf and repubs

Upvote 0
How is he lying though @dan330? Ive never wanted any of that. Ive been there, done that for other Presidents. "Member" the Cubans?
I was stationed at Homestead.

i will answer with only 1 direction of lies... which have show his evil..
he has no ties to PUTIN and not his puppet. BS!!!!!! 100% puppet of PUTIN.

Upvote 0
Trump's US-Mexico border troop deployment could go as high as 15,000. via Boing Boing
I did a little research on this Luis Bracamontes cop killer he mentioned and he is indeed an illegal immigrant who killed a cop. The only problem for blaming "The Democrats" for letting him in is he has been in the country since the Bush Administration and probably longer. Then when asked if he's a fearmonger he said "No, I'm not fearmonger at all. Immigration is a very important subject.". President Trump himself only days earlier admitted he had real intelligence source that told him there were terrorists among this migrant caravan.

How much of this lying, flip-flopping utterly un-American *ullshit can the American People stand? I stand by my earlier prediction that President Trump will only serve one term.

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
strategy... i can try to give what i think POTUS is thinking..

scare the racist in the USA.. to vote next week .. straight republicans.
because he is afraid of a Blue wave. if DEMs take over house and senate.
GOP.. going to get butt-fuked
impeach ... Kav and Agent Orange
many things will be investigated.. and found true.

after the amputation of the infested parts.
painful cauterizing the wounds...
then the slow healing can begin.

Upvote 0
He can move troops but he cannot declare war without the approval of Congress. Maybe if he actually gets a second term he can try again but it's not happening now.

No president even tries to declare war....

Intervention, targeted kilkings... Airstrikes... Depolyments... Lets call it a police action instead ofba war and see if the enemy notices...

.... your golden boy doesn't need to be constrained with congress when he can shower himself with glory...

Your a post constitutional country now..

... (And blimey.. dont even ask what we are... We have no moral highground and we know it)

Upvote 0
I sure hope Mueller is safe.... things are getting tricky

need that report ASAP. hope it has what i am think it should have.

I cant imagine.. Mueller not able to find any crimes .. by Drumpf and his admin. and with Russia
i would feel.. the world is upside down.
mind blown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
If Dems want a chance at doing something useful, do NOT have Clinton as your primary winner. I'd vote my dog over HER. And omg, if y'all have the same runoff as last term, we're ALL screw'd. I think we all voted Trump over fear of Clinton being in office and taking our weapons.. Give us better choices if ya want better results, Lol

Upvote 0
If Dems want a chance at doing something useful, do NOT have Clinton as your primary winner. I'd vote my dog over HER. And omg, if y'all have the same runoff as last term, we're ALL screw'd. I think we all voted Trump over fear of Clinton being in office and taking our weapons.. Give us better choices if ya want better results, Lol

I couldn't agree more... There was a popular theory that people didn't vote for him because of principals.. or policy... or truth, justice and the american way....

.. they were fed up having a black man in charge.. and the threat of a woman was too much for them to bare.

And if scare stories would help the cause, then thats what they flooded the mediascape with. The Russian Trolls confirm this as they knew exactly which buttons to press.

(Its odd though that nobody seems to blame the republicans for failing to find a better candidate... its all the Dems fault for not providing a "better choice" )

Upvote 0

that is interesting ...

knowing the extent of Trump administration for 2yrs.. and hindsight being 20/20.

if................. Hilary.. ran again in 2020. against Trump.
even knowing what we know now... and how 45 has ran our country.
adding new layers to the swamp.

you will still vote Trump?

Upvote 0
that is interesting ...

knowing the extent of Trump administration for 2yrs.. and hindsight being 20/20.

if................. Hilary.. ran again in 2020. against Trump.
even knowing what we know now... and how 45 has ran our country.
adding new layers to the swamp.

you will still vote Trump?

Mixed emotions atm, Lol

Edit: ANYONE EXCEPT CLINTON. ANYONE ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I couldn't agree more... There was a popular theory that people didn't vote for him because of principals.. or policy... or truth, justice and the american way....

.. they were fed up having a black man in charge.. and the threat of a woman was too much for them to bare.

And if scare stories would help the cause, then thats what they flooded the mediascape with. The Russian Trolls confirm this as they knew exactly which buttons to press.

(Its odd though that nobody seems to blame the republicans for failing to find a better candidate... its all the Dems fault for not providing a 'better choice' )

Nononono.. Total misunderstanding, I think.. Lol. The Republicans had a great selection during primaries and I'm surprised Trump got as far as he did. I feel Democrats errored in choosing Hillary to run their ticket and they'd be fools to have her on the ticket again... That'd probably guarantee his reelection. I'd love for us to have a female President, just so long as it isn't ******* Clinton. ;)

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
Nononono.. Total misunderstanding, I think.. Lol. The Republicans had a great selection during primaries and I'm surprised Trump got as far as he did. I feel Democrats errored in choosing Hillary to run their ticket and they'd be fools to have her on the ticket again... That'd probably guarantee his reelection. I'd love for us to have a female President, just so long as it isn't ******* Clinton. ;)

Apologies if i lumped you in as the representative of the republican party... That wasn't fair, and im sure you wouldn't have any issues with a Black/Female/Catholic/Athiest/or any other creed, colour or gender...

Its just that many blocks of voters, including so called ' evangelical Christians' who up until now, ignored all their principles.

Just for the record... there are a lot of things i don't like about the Clintons. Politically in the UK they would probably be a better fit for our right wing conservative party, than our opposition labour party.

And all of the corruption issues and shady past scandals that I don't like is far worse on the trump side of the camp....

So.... That brings us back to the idea that a lot of people.... Well lets say they know why they voted the way they did. And your original analysis still stands.

Upvote 0
lets say we take for granted.. all the bad/evil things Hilary is charged of doing.... that is reasonable.
but she is intelligent and understand politics.. and the value of allies.
she wants money... like most rich people... but not at the cost of 90% of Americans.

now lets take all the real things we know 45 has done.
with Russia... things that are large in nature.. even treasonous.

Clinton vs Trump
smart, self-serving vs ******, treasonous, self-serving,
looking at it with only fact vs fact
harm vs harm
and there is only 2 choice...

even if i hate clinton ....
i would have to give it to clinton.

PS.. I do not want clinton to run again.. that is just stupid!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones