• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

POTUS - 45.... GOD HELP us!!!!!!

@dan3300 , you really piss me off by acting so offended by everything but totally ignore shit like Michelle Obama's $1.5B rose gold chainmail dresses. Get TF over yourself and complain about something legitimate. Between you, me, and everyone else in here: it's a good thing I'm not a Mod cuz I'd have shut down your incessant bitching all over AF, down last year cuz it's always s the same crap.. 'Whaaa, CNN gimme new stuff to complain about. A Trump offended me. Again!.'. Melania has acted a better person than Obama ever will.. Man up and quit crying like a baby and pretending to be offended so much. I swear to god you're just a troll. Make yourself useful in the polls.

LOL...

i feel great... that i has affected you so much.

again.. my thread.. my opinion.. get over it. and ignore me and my posts.

:p

about your hate for my posts.....
"i really dont care.. do u?
'
damn that felt good.

Upvote 0
^^^ heart.. best money can buy!
if anyone believes 45 has a "heart".. they got to in denial...
even if you believe he is good for the econ... there is NO way, you can argue he has good morals.

==================
Things are about to get ... huge.. biggly huge!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...chael-cohens-help_us_5b2cff6ae4b0321a01d087a8

I cant wait to see this. done with comedy!!! wow.. that will be fun

I clicked on your link and got 1 line.
Do I need a subscription?

sorry.. try this one:

http://www.businessinsider.com/michael-cohen-tom-arnold-trump-tapes-2018-6

Upvote 0
So... out of respect to you, (and the other members here)... I'll offer you the choice.

If you do want me to reply to them I'm happy to do so... if you're not interested in my answer to them thats cool too.

It's gratifying to know that I've got someone to think, without the necessity to keep spewing orchestrated talking points and baseless feelings.

Personally, I'm tired of people throwing out terms like "Hitler" and "jack the ripper" without providing backup documentation.

I keep hearing Trump has hurt them, but there's never an explanation of how.

It's quite evident that the hatred that some have twards Trump will never change. Seems to be the new norm for the left to blindly attack anything that they don't like.

I came here 3 years ago hoping to improve my knowledge of Android, and was surprised and pleased that there appeared to be other, open, discussions as well. I've found out that they're only open if you agree to what's being said.

I'm finished with this thread... however, feel free to message me with your thoughts.

Upvote 0
;)

Attachments

• Donald Trump’s First Order of Business 28062018175956.jpg
    Donald Trump’s First Order of Business 28062018175956.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 118
Upvote 0
Im all for jokes and fun but lets be real for a second here:

What is currently happening is the path to facism. To be clear i do not mean this is the beginning of a new nazi empire that will gas and exterminate people. This is the path of a country that is on its way to radical authoritarian nationalism. The administration will and are putting in constraints (gerrymandering, redistricting, voter registration limitations, id requirements, suppression of opposing political party) to ensure their plan of soft dictatorial power, through forcible suppression of opposition ("fake news", lawsuits against news organizations, attacks at corporations owning opposing press, branding press as the number 1 enemy of the state) and control of industry and commerce.

The current administration is calling Mexicans and brown people, cockroaches, people from sh*tholes, associating every immigrant with criminal gang members to create a narrative of and association of subhuman grouping to allow for acceptance of human rights violations against CHILDREN. Think about that for a second. This is something that is repeated in history countless times, decry a group to be responsible for the negatives of society, create a narrative of subhuman qualities and thus the idea that any damage or harm they get is approved/okay/understandable because they deserve it for being responsible for the negatives of society.

These are children here. ICE has made a comment the last 24hours that some parents wont be able to get their children back. You had one whistleblower guard from an ICE concentration camp state that they had to tell children between 4-8 to stop hugging each other (for comfort).

Is this what you believe America to be? Is this the qualities that America should have?

You should be outraged instead of making jokes.

I pretty much wish that the folks at the border would follow the legal process.
So while I hate that this separation is happening, it's happening because laws are being broken.
You mention ID. You can't get the electricity turned on without showing 2 forms of ID, nor can you get a job. Can't buy beer, or check out a library book. It's not voter suppression to ask for a form of ID. That's pure and utter hogwash that is part of the hogwash that's driving sensible Democrats, like me, away from the party. I'd rather have Trump than the one who ran against him, and Nixon over any of the loudest progressives that are in charge of the party I was once proud of. Kennedy would be ostracized and shunned by the democratic party of today, and that's a damn shame.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
the evidence.. of RUSSIAN interference with our election.. is very high.
99% sure they did something...
90% PUTIN directed it to happen..
99% sure Russia attacked the USA!!!

if 45 still sees PUTIN as a good guy.. and an ally...
does not do something .. that hold Russia accountable.
then....

45 is a PUTIN puppet!!
Traitor!!!

#TraitorTrump

Reactions: shalemail
Upvote 0
more and more interesting.....

Mariia Butina as russian spy has been charged and in jail!!! no bail!!!
if she has good info on Putin and #TraitorTrump.. she will not live long in jail.
she should be in protection...

if she has info..
on $$$ from Russia to NRA...
From NRA to #TraitorTrump...

pop goes the weasel!
Forget 2020.... i really dont think 45 will finish his 1st term.

Upvote 0
found a list ... that points to a lot smoke with russians..

THE HIRE LIST

a. Carter Page: working with Russians since 2013 (3 years before Trump ran) - adopted by Trump as an advisor (Charged and under exposed FISA warrant)

b. Paul Manafort: working for Russians for Ukraine work for 15 years - adopted by Trump as his Campaign Manager (Charged and under indictment)

c. Michael Flynn: working with Russians and foreign governments (e.g. Turkey) - adopted by Trump as National Security Advisor for 23 days. (Guilty/ co-operating)

d. Papadopoulos: meetings with Russians contradicting his oaths given - adopted by Trump as campaign Foreign Policy Advisor (Guilty/ co-operating)

e. Felix Sater: quote "I will get Putin in on this, WE will get Donald elected" - adopted by Trump as election liason (cooperating for global laundering)

f. Rick Gates: worked with Manafort for 8 years & earned millions for Russian work - adopted by Trump as senior campaign official (pled Guilty/ co-operating)

g. Wilbur Ross: led private bailout of Bank of Cyprus, a haven for Russian oligarchs - repeatedly failed to disclose Russian financial interests & ties in hearings - adopted by Trump as US Commerce Secretary (refuses any queries)

h. Jeff Sessions: Forgot meetings with Russian ambassador/ remembered them - adopted by Trump as US Attorney General (1st Republican to back Trump)

i. Jared Kushner: Forgot meetings with Russians then remembered them - adopted by Trump as son-in-law (£1 Billion in debt & Russian back channels)
j. Don Junior: Forgot meetup w Russia lawyer Veselnitskaya then remembered - adopted by Trump as son (released emails detailing agenda and parties involved)

k. Rex Tillerson: awarded Russian medal by Putin, had Russia/Exxon dealings - adopted by Trump as US State Sec. (was director of Bahama US-Russia oil firm) - fired for currently unverified reasons during Africa trip

l. Betsy Devos: brother Erik met a “high level Russian close to Putin” on 11 Jan '17 - he attempted to set up direct back channels between Donald Trump and Putin - adopted by Trump as US Education Secretary ('denies' any knowledge of meeting)

m. Hope Hicks : Close aide, involved in Don Junior Russian meeting excuse email - adopted by Trump: comms director (quit after Sen. Int. Committee interview)

n. Sam Nunberg: triggered by Russian-based questions from past Mueller interviews - adopted by Trump: election advisor (initially refused Mueller's subpeona)

o. Roger Stone: denies having advance knowledge of Russian Podesta email hack - disputes any connection to Russian intelligence/Podesta brothers Russian links - adopted by Trump as election advisor (focus by Mueller via other interviews)

p. Corey Lewandowski: has reversed previous denials on Carter Page's Russia visit - adopted by Trump as campaign manager (still under questioning by committee)

so many witches in the witch hunt....
the smoke will lead us to a bigly fire.. so we can burn all the witches....

Upvote 0
#TraitorTrump thinks it is a good idea for Putin to help us with Mueler's investigation into Putin's illegal hacking? give him what we want to know.. and he will question the suspects for us.

the man is an idiot!!
who thinks this is a good idea?

so.. when you are playing poker..
and your opponent offers to help you.. show him your cards.. and he will tell you want to do next. awesome idea.. such a helpful dude!

eyeroll.... idiot!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones