1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Power button is super sensitive?????

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Needurgenthelp, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Needurgenthelp

None

Jan 22, 2013
    so guys i bought my new sgs3 a month ago and i till yesterday i havent go any problem with it!! what happened? well i was just listening music and i wanted to turn the volume up so i grabbed my phone and by some reason the power button was way to sensitive and my cellphone rebooted.. by that time i wasnt aware that the power button was way more sensitive and once my cellphone was on again it shut it self down... for like 15 minutes it could start up it just stayed in the white letters....... Samsung Galaxy S3 gt ..... and it only blinked for those 15 minutes after that when by luck my cell was on it started to reboot constantly so i shut it down and updated to the latest version... still no answer so i did a factory reset... now my cell does not longer reboot automatically and i realised that the power button is super sensitive i have just to slide my finger through the button if i apply any preassure the device options will show up if i apply preassure for more than 2 second the divice shuts it self!! So my problem is the button! i cannot take my cell to repair because of my work im in a country where for some reason there is no samsung official retaler... but still i havent boutgh garanty but i have read that even tough without garanty you gain 1 year of free repair?? i need help if you know the answer please!!1 i boutgh my cell in germany and i aint planeed goig back then... i ll go back to the us in 3 months helppppp

Advertisement

2. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)
    None

Sep 15, 2011
    Male
    monkey
    Paisley, Scotland, Western Europe
    Not an ideal answer but get a rubber case for it man.
    My power and volume buttons are flush and hard to press (how i like it)
    Dont understand the boot thing though tbh mate :thinking:

3. Needurgenthelp

None

Jan 22, 2013
    well i took the risk of using a rubber case,, and guess what happened? it works!!!1 not y need to apply some preasure but still looking for a solution

4. Gmash

Gmash Android Expert
    None

Feb 3, 2011
    Male
    neither Here nor There
    Contact Samsung directly via internet or phone. It is covered under manufacturers warranty even if you didn't buy insurance for it. They will probably make arrangements with you to send it in for repair, but you may be without a phone for awhile.