• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Power button

Jnkie : Cool! I have yet to see a droid with that strong of a power button :) Almost all of the one i have seen wiggled.

tescohen: try lightly pushing in only the extreme right side of the power button in and try the left extreme then. Does right go in a little more than left?

Upvote 0
Here you go

x55cef.jpg

For me it seems like the left side (the bottom one in the picture) has the most 'appartus' under it and if i push down on the right (the top one), it goes down more than left.

Upvote 0
This thread feels beyond pointless. I don't find any issues with my power button, the "top" in your picture feels similar to the "bottom" but with less click action. Either way it turns off/on on both sides with enough feedback to let me know, I think if you let people know your intentions it wouldn't seem like such a dumb subject.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones