1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

General power draw per application

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cheeto12, Mar 23, 2010.

1. is there an app out there that will tell you which apps/widgets are responsible for power drain?

in a perfect world, it would show which apps are running and how much power or wake time they are using. i've tried to turn off as much as i can, yet my battery life still sucks sometimes, and i'd like to find out what is responsible for it so i can change that setting.

most of the power management apps i've seen just tell you battery level and health.

Advertisement

2. LexusBrian400

LexusBrian400 Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2010
    Automotive Electrical Technician / Mechanic
    I'm a drifter.. here and there.
    I really like Systempanel. Although I'm sure in 6.4 seconds someone will reply completely disagreeing with me. Task killers and system monitors seem to be a touchy subject here. My advice, pretend like you dont use one, never heard of one, and dont need one, or you'll be made a fool and driven out of town by horseback with a bucket on your head.

Systempanel.

Not that I use one...

3. Podivin

Podivin Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Jacksonville, Fl
    lol @ Brian - I've never personally seen the bucket bit, the rest of it sounds familiar though...

Edit: I gave the SystemPanel app a try - that's got some pretty interesting info in it - kind of cool. I'll keep it on my phone for a while to see if I actually put it to use.
    (damn, here come a bunch of people with a horse and a bucket...)

4. i'm digging the systempanel as well. pretty slick interface