• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Power/Unlock and Lock Button Prob?

Ive had my Vibrant for about a week and a half and my power button seems like like it wore out like if i had it for about a year or something. When I first got the phone it was all good up until a couple days ago when I noticed it. So should I call Tmo customer service to get a replacement or wait it out till it get worse.
Thanks In Advance :)

Ive had my Vibrant for about a week and a half and my power button seems like like it wore out like if i had it for about a year or something. When I first got the phone it was all good up until a couple days ago when I noticed it. So should I call Tmo customer service to get a replacement or wait it out till it get worse.
Thanks In Advance :)

If you're certain there's a physical problem with the phone I'd not hesitate to contact T-Mobile and ask for a replacement. This is an expensive phone and you have every right to expect it to work properly in all respects. There's no point in waiting to see if it gets worse.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones