• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Power Users"

detroid

Nov 23, 2009
Detroit
So, I was reading the ATT article on BGR about their moves to improve service/coverage and is basically says a power user is someone who uses more than 5GB or bandwidth per month.

How much surfing would one have to do to take up this much bandwidth? How many of us on this forum are power users?

Well without tethering I used almost 2gig in less than a months billing. Just You tube, stocks, emails, video and picture sending. I will watch for the first full month of use without tether and see where I am at. Not allowed to use work computers for internet or Emails so everything is going on the DROID account until they lighten up at work.
If it says unlimited, the court of law feels that is what is says...UNlimited. So next contract it may be worded differently, like potentially limited, or were watching you limited or hit 5GB and we are taking your first born limited. Time will tell.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones