1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Poweramp purchase problems;

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Dynamic Lad, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Dynamic Lad

Dynamic Lad Member
    None

Nov 24, 2013
    Male
    Consultant
    Beijing
    Well after much sorting through the forums, I decided to install Poweramp on my N4 and N7. I did the free trial thing and then decided to purchase. I am in China, and the site offered a discount for China buyers, however, when I went through the procedure and got to checkout, it showed the original price in $US. After many emails to Poweramp to see what was going on, I finally gave up and paid the full price. I sent an email shortly sfterwards to find out when I would receive the unlocker code.
    Since then 2 weeks ago, there have been many emails back and forwards, with them saying they have no proof of purchase and me sending the Alipay receipt over and over, along with forwardng the email from PayPro with the order number, and saying that I had chosen Alipay to purchase on the website. Poweramp still continue to deny that I have purchased.
    Last correspondence from me read; Alex. I have deleted Poweramp, I have had enough of this bullshit, Buy yourself a beer with the $3.99.
    Beware of the incompetence of this company!!!

Advertisement

2. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Android Expert

Dec 31, 2011
    Male
    Boston MA USA
    It sounds like alipay has your money. Why didn't you use paypro global as directed on the PowerAmp website?

3. Dynamic Lad

Dynamic Lad Member
    None

Nov 24, 2013
    Male
    Consultant
    Beijing
    Firstly I had an email saying there was a reply to my post, but its not here.
    The message (not sure of the poster) suggested I should have used PayPro, and that in his opinion, Alipay had my money.
    Well, Alipay sends the money to PayPro, I had an emaill (3 weeks ago) from PayPro thanking me for my order and saying that orders using Alipay would take up to 4 working days to process, I could expect my unlocker as soon as the payment was confirmed.
    I sent this email to Poweramp and also the Alipay receipt number.
    Yesterday (3 weeks later) I received another email from PayPro, enclosed was my unlocker, another email showed invoice details.
    Two hours later I received another email from poweramp saying that all my orders were either not complete or the payment had been rejected?
    I have replied to poweramp informing them that I had deleted their application and loaded N7 player, and that their incompetence had been unprofessional to say the least. I also forwarded the emails from PayPro.
    I know who's got my money!