1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

PowerAMP with beats audio!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Piznick64, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Piznick64

Piznick64 Android Enthusiast

for the EVO 3D/V 4G, what are the best setting for it, to make it sound absolutely amazing, and the stock music player won't work anymore for some reason...

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. rubyiris

rubyiris Newbie

beats audio adds +3 DB peaks to the lows, and highs, and scoops the mids by -1 DB.

The thing is that it adds a very large amount of distortion to the signal. Basically, you're actually decreasing the overall audio quality by distorting the sound.

If you honestly want to use this phone as a portable music player, drop between 50-200 hz by about 1~2 db, and raise the mids by about +1 db at most. Leave the highs where they are.

3. reddeaddorito

reddeaddorito Android Enthusiast

Can you screenshot an ideal EQ setup on PAmp?

4. EHokie

EHokie Android Enthusiast

Ideal is subjective to your ears and your headphones. I know what you mean, cause sometimes getting settings PERFECT (I'm OCD to begin with) is what I want, but you ultimately just have to play around and find what you like.

Buy Klipsch S4A II's and leave EQ where it is :D

5. Piznick64

Piznick64 Android Enthusiast

yes please screen shot it

6. reddeaddorito

reddeaddorito Android Enthusiast

I raise the highs past half way and bump the lows up about half way I put the mids down a few notches lower. The treble and bass I put at about half way/a little past half way.

Untouched EQ is unfathomable to me :O

7. EHokie

EHokie Android Enthusiast

I didn't believe it at first, but I heard people say high quality headphones need no EQ adjustment. Personal preference may still cause some people to make changes, but for $100 the S4s are perfect.