• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories PowerSkin for Inspire and Desire review?

does anyone even have the powerskin for their inspire? I just want to see the phone with the case on. and pictures of the case inside and out. I'm purchasing my powerskin tomorrow and i just want to know now what it will actually look like now instead of waiting until it arrives. Any pictures and video reviews are greatly appreciated.

Upvote 0
does anyone even have the powerskin for their inspire? I just want to see the phone with the case on. and pictures of the case inside and out. I'm purchasing my powerskin tomorrow and i just want to know now what it will actually look like now instead of waiting until it arrives. Any pictures and video reviews are greatly appreciated.

I have been wondering the same thing. I am strongly considering purchasing this.

Upvote 0
I just got this thing in the mail yesterday. My first reaction was that the case was HUGE. It's a pretty smooth looking case. The silicon seems high quality and the battery function works well. I have started to get used to the bulk, and it really doeant seem that big in my pocket. I'd say its worth it because i know the extra battery will come in handy many, many times.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones