1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Accessories PowerSkin for Inspire and Desire review?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by GuMbO2008, Jul 10, 2011.

1. GuMbO2008

GuMbO2008 Well-Known Member

May 3, 2011
    Has anyone seen a video review of the PowerSkin for the Inspire? I want to see that thing in action and how it would really look on the phone before i actually buy it. I can't seem to find any videos out there. Hopefully someone else has seen one.

Advertisement

2. GuMbO2008

May 3, 2011
    does anyone even have the powerskin for their inspire? I just want to see the phone with the case on. and pictures of the case inside and out. I'm purchasing my powerskin tomorrow and i just want to know now what it will actually look like now instead of waiting until it arrives. Any pictures and video reviews are greatly appreciated.

3. UserName872

UserName872 Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2009
    Network Administrator
    Philadelphia, PA

I have been wondering the same thing. I am strongly considering purchasing this.

4. GuMbO2008

May 3, 2011
    I forgot to post on this thread. Well i finally got my PowerSkin for my Inspire. Works pretty good. The size may have doubled but my productivity expanded a whole lot too. I'll be willing to post pictures if anyone needs them.

5. D214TX

D214TX Member

Jul 30, 2011

Yes could you please post some pics

6. tsg9292

tsg9292 Member

Feb 9, 2011
    I just got this thing in the mail yesterday. My first reaction was that the case was HUGE. It's a pretty smooth looking case. The silicon seems high quality and the battery function works well. I have started to get used to the bulk, and it really doeant seem that big in my pocket. I'd say its worth it because i know the extra battery will come in handy many, many times.

7. tweake628

tweake628 New Member

Aug 12, 2011
    I was planning on buying the case to but didn't find a pics showing if the headphone jack is open or not.
    I ended up buying the energiver energi to go xp4001 battery pack .I love it has 2 usb plugs that alows
    Charging of 2 things it will charge my inspire 4 times from half dead or 3 times from stone
    Dead