• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pre-Order date changed to 18th

AcePuppy

Apr 15, 2010
Not sure if this has been posted but the Pre-Order date has changed from the 19th to the 18th:

HTC Incredible?

I'm up for a 2 new year upgrade, will I get an even more discounted price then the $200 which is only stated for a new contract. Since I'm upgradeable with the 2 New year, anyone know the price tag?

Edit: Picture on link changed back to 19th. Will post screenshot if it changes back again.
Edit 2: View the source of the page it still shows the 18th in text format instead of the 19th as of 8:07pm EST.

Not sure if this has been posted but the Pre-Order date has changed from the 19th to the 18th:

HTC Incredible?

I'm up for a 2 new year upgrade, will I get an even more discounted price then the $200 which is only stated for a new contract. Since I'm upgradeable with the 2 New year, anyone know the price tag?

Where are you seeing the 18th?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I was under the impression that people using an NE2 upgrade that pre-order online would receive the $200 price plus an extra hundred dollars off (possibly mail in rebate? tho I don't know for sure.)

What exactly gave you that idea?

The phone will be 299 with a 2 year contract and then you can get 100 back using a rebate.

I doubt there's any way to get it lower than that.

Upvote 0
When I signed up for update e-mails from verizon here: HTC Incredible (which has the pre-oreder date listed as the 19th)
I got an email from them with an image that quotes the 18th as the pre-order date. I realize it's incredibly (haha) stupid to even care about such minutiae, but, then again, I am obsessively lurking on websites awaiting the release of a phone, so I guess it's par for the course!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones