• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pre-Order

nasty city?? NOTHING would surprise me comin outta that place!lol

so you're from san dawg too! (i see dana pt now..)

Yeah up in Dana Point now, soon to be heading to Florida. I'm from OC but do travel nursing. Get all the perks like free rent, higher pay and I get to travel the country. Next year I might head down to New Zealand if I can get all their qualifications met.

Upvote 0
HA...

Well in a few days, I'll be available for chit chat on a number of different clients. Maybe we should start some wierd MMS club.

All jokes aside, that sounds super fun! I realize I'm not around much but I like the atmosphere here.

Also, having sat fully clothed on a couch before, I've never ended up with a sex toy inside of me. I mean, that's just my personal experience. :p

Upvote 0
HA...

Well in a few days, I'll be available for chit chat on a number of different clients. Maybe we should start some wierd MMS club.

Er, on second thought... maybe I really dont want to see some of those pics you can show me.

on a side note we all have to chat it up on gtalk when i get my hero... well the regulars anyways you know who you are

Upvote 0
HA...

Er, on second thought... maybe I really dont want to see some of those pics you can show me.

And I have some good pics too. Makes most people cringe. I'll be available by GTalk. If you want the contact send me a private message.

Upvote 0
All jokes aside, that sounds super fun! I realize I'm not around much but I like the atmosphere here.

Also, having sat fully clothed on a couch before, I've never ended up with a sex toy inside of me. I mean, that's just my personal experience. :p

I should hope not MrMattux. That's some serious magic if you can get it to pass through two layers of clothing without leave so much as a small rip.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones